𝟎𝟓❧

MIAMI FLORIDAMEEKS RESIDENCE5:57PM

MIAMI FLORIDA
MEEKS RESIDENCE
5:57PM

TYLER laid one arm under his head as he went to rayleigh's contact—he wanted her to agree to go on a data with him today.

he couldn't wait any longer. he wanted to get to know rayleigh—he wanted to know what made her cry, he wanted to know what made her happy, he wanted to know what made her mad.

he needed to know more—he craved more. and hopefully rayleigh would agree to go on a date with him this time.

tyler clicked on rayleigh's contact as he started to text her. he was confused as to what to say, he didn't wanna come off too strong and make rayleigh cringe or anything.

tyler💋
rayleigh?

tyler put down his phone quickly—he didn't want make it seem like he was waiting on rayleigh to text him back quickly. and he was about to take a sit there and wait, but thankfully rayleigh responded quickly.

rayleigh🤍
yeah?

tyler looked at rayleigh's text before his eyes traveled up—and he saw the contact rayleigh put in his phone, it wasn't gonna cut it. he had to change it to the right term.

tyler💋
you at work?

mama🤍
no not today, why what's up?

tyler💋
can i request somethin?

mama🤍
yeahh 😂

tyler💋
can you finally agree to let me take you out?

mama🤍
hmm, yeah sure why not.

soon as tyler read sure his heart skipped a beat—he wasn't expecting rayleigh to actually say yes, the girl had turned him down about three times.

tyler💋
wait word?

mama🤍
yeah 😭, you can take me out tyler 🙃.

tyler smiled widely as he looked at the texts, he would've asked her in person—but he didn't want to make it seem like he was desperate, and he really didn't want to handle rejection in person.

tyler💋
okay, ima pick you up at 8.

mama🤍
okayy, i'll send you the lo :)