𝟎𝟑❧

MAIMI FLORIDAMEEKS RESIDENCE11:38AM

MAIMI FLORIDA
MEEKS RESIDENCE
11:38AM

TYLER rubbed his eyes before opening them fully—he woke up with the girl right on his mind once again. he really was infatuated by her. she was the perfect person to exist in his eyes.

but tyler had things to do today—he couldn't think about the girl for a long time so he could get distracted. tyler stood up out of his bed while grabbing his phone.

he walked over to his dresser where his beats sat at—tyler grabbed them and disconnected them to his phone while walking to his bathroom.

tyler opened the door before he stopped infront of the sink—he grabbed his toothbrush and his toothpaste as he got started.

tyler looked at himself in the mirror while brushing his teeth as his music—he bopped his head up and down while he continued brushing his teeth.

tyler rinsed his mouth off before he wiped it—he then left out of the bathroom going back into his bathroom with his phone. tyler stopped infront of his dresser before he opened one drawer.

he grabbed some workout shorts before he got dressed—he took his shirt off before grabbing his beats and putting them back on.

tyler walked over to his bedroom door before opening it and exiting—he walked downstairs into the kitchen where his maids were.

"goodmorning tyler, what would you like today?" one maid asked as he shook his head—"i'll eat after my workout." tyler said as the maids sighed.

"you need to eat before the workout tyler." linda said with her hands on her hip while shaking her head—tyler barely ate nowadays, and it didn't help that the boy was so skinny.

"i promise you can gimmie a big meal after i'm done." tyler said as linda nodded. "alright.." linda said as she sighed inaudibly. tyler then quickly went to the workout room.

tyler unlocked the door to his private gym before going in and closing the door—tyler cut the music back on as he went over to the dumbbells. it was his favorite part of the workout, it burned the most calories, and it made him feel good after.

STUDIO
5:48PM

tyler had went to the studio after his workouts, and he had been there ever since—he was now in the booth as he had just got done recording his part for his new song.

tyler took his headphones off as he grabbed his water—he just wanted to go home and lay down. "yeah, she was mad pretty too." tyler heard one of his assistants say as he lowered the headphones trying to listen.

"what she look like?" another person in the studio box said as tyler continued to listen—"she was short, brownskin, and she had a nice ass body." the other guy said as tyler tilted his head a bit. the description sounded familiar, and now he was definitely intrigued.

"you ain't get a name?" the other guy asked as he heard a faint hum—"it was like lia or something." the guy said shrugging as tyler quickly whipped his head to the two boys.

"if yall keep talking about some female y'all getting fired." tyler said strictly as the two assistants cleared their throats while nodding.

"sorry boss." the assistants said in unison as tyler rolled his eyes—"i'm gone, lock up when y'all done." tyler said as they nodded quickly.

he then took the headphones off and grabbed his water bottle before exiting the studio booth—tyler quickly left the studio as he was now on the way back home.

tyler opened the car door as he hopped in—he couldn't get rayleigh out of his head for some reason. she had him way too distracted, and he just needed to see her.

but unfortunately, it would have to wait. tyler would just have to see the girl tomorrow.