𝟎𝟏❧

!PRESENT!

MIAMI FLORIDAMEEKS RESIDENCE12:30PM

MIAMI FLORIDA
MEEKS RESIDENCE
12:30PM

TYLER woke up to the sounds of the birds chirping outside—he hadn't come home until 3 in the morning last night. tyler had a good time, but he was more so focused on the girl he met yesterday.

tyler wanted to know more about the girl—physically and mentally. he'd never had anybody catch his eye like that before. and he was craving her more than ever.

tyler sat up from his bed while rubbing his eyes—the morning light shining into his room as he saw the birds flying past his windows. tyler yawned before he eventually climbed out of bed. he had things to do today, and he couldn't keep the girl in his mind 24/7.

tyler got out of his bed before he headed to his personal bathroom—he lived alone in a 2 story house. maybe it was a bit much, but he wasn't all that lonely. he had his maids that were there with him throughout the day.

he walked into the bathroom as he almost immediately grabbed his toothbrush—tip number one don't leave the house with hot breath. tyler cut on the sink as he then grabbed his toothpaste. he quickly started brushing his teeth while he examined himself in the mirror. he was hangover, but a couple pills and a ginger ale would do the trick.

soon as tyler was done brushing his teeth, he walked over to the shower before cutting it on—he then quickly undressed himself before hopping in.

30 MINUTES LATER

30 MINUTES LATER

tyler walked out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around himself—he had slept the whole morning as it was now the afternoon, so he would just eat lunch instead of breakfast.

tyler went towards his dresser as he examined the clothes—he eventually pulled out the clothes he wanted to wear as he started getting dressed.