𝟏𝟑❧

MIAMI FLORIDA RESTAURANT 9:28PM

MIAMI FLORIDA
RESTAURANT
9:28PM

TYLER opened the door for rayleigh as the both of them walked into the restaurant as the waiters walked them straight to their table.

rayleigh and tyler both said thank you as they handed them menus—"i know you don't like fancy stuff, but i didn't know where else to go." tyler said awkwardly while scratching behind his head.

rayleigh noticed the nervousness in tyler's tone as she laughed a bit—"tyler it's okay, this place is really cute." rayleigh said looking at all the different kind of decorations on the ceiling.

tyler was just thankful rayleigh wasn't upset at him for bringing her to a place she said she didn't wanna go—but rayleigh was never a brat, or ungreatful, or any of that, she was just always pure and humble.

and that's what he loved most about rayleigh, she was good with animals, kids, and she would make a amazing mother one day.

(🙈)

(LMAO I QUIT)

tyler then felt inside his pocket for the small box making sure it didn't fall out or anything—"you okay..?" rayleigh asked tyler as he shook his head before letting out a small grunt.

he never put any effort like he does with rayleigh into anybody else—she changed something in him, and tyler just knew wanted to be better for rayleigh.  for them

eventually the waiters brought their food out as rayleigh and tyler started eating—tyler glanced at rayleigh a few times to make sure she was enjoying her experience.

"it's good?" tyler asked eating his steak as rayleigh nodded quickly. she was a foodie and she couldn't pass up some good food. tyler knew rayleigh's love language was food. and maybe what he needed to ask her today would help that.

"let me know when you finished." tyler said as rayleigh nodded confused—tyler definitely had something planned after this. and she was curious

rayleigh gave tyler a small look as she slowly pushed her plate away from her—"finished." rayleigh said with a hint of excitement as tyler laughed.

he then pulled out the small box before he opened it showing rayleigh the pink promise ring—"will you be my girlfriend?" tyler asked as rayleigh looked at him with shock all over he face.

tyler had been very nervous about the all the possibility situations that could happen—and the fact that rayleigh was completely silent didn't help.

"i-" rayleigh said as she then went quiet again. the two were now looking at eachother before rayleigh stood out of her chair and hugged tyler quickly.

he almost immediately hugged back before people around the restaurant started clapping loudly—"not a proposal just a promise ring!" rayleigh said loudly as they all laughed.

"this is so cute." rayleigh said before tyler smiled and slid the promise ring onto her finger—"i love it, thank you." rayleigh said as she gave tyler a kiss before she examined the ring.

"this is adorable.." rayleigh whispered under her breath before looking at tyler—"can i take a picture?" rayleigh asked as tyler nodded quickly.

rayleigh then lifted her hand as she was about to take a picture before tyler gently grabbed her hand interlocking theirs. rayleigh smiled at him before she took the picture.

"want me to tag you boyfriend?" rayleigh asked as tyler nodded before laughing. he then went behind rayleigh before wrapping his arms around her and watching her upload the picture.

(yall alr kno..use ya imagination pls 😭 & ignore the ring ina back!)

likes 38381@BIGRAYLEIGHNTLO: my bf my bf my bfffff 💋🤍

likes 38381
@BIGRAYLEIGHNTLO: my bf my bf my bfffff 💋🤍. @/luhtyler_
comments off

rayleigh then turned around before giving tyler another kiss. she then laid her head in his chest as he kissed her forehead—"ready to go?" tyler asked as rayleigh nodded quickly.

"you spending the night again?" tyler asked as rayleigh looked at him—"you already know, my bag already packed!" rayleigh said laughing as her and tyler quickly paid before leaving.