"Hinata?" whispered Ino-chan.

I shakily looked up. "Y-Yes...?"

"OH MY GOSH!"

"THAT'S AMAZING"

Ino-chan and Sakura-chan bombarded me with so many phrases my mind went blank.

"Thank you...!" I quietly replied.

"Girls?" asked Kakashi-sensei, looking at us. "Did I say quiet?"

"Sorry!" we replied sheepishly, returning to taking notes.

Naruto

I stole glances at Hinata-chan throughout the entire lesson.

Since she sat by the window, small bursts of air would escape into the classroom, blowing her hair.

She tucked a lock of her soft, dark blue hair behind her ear. I blushed at her beauty.

She then looked up at me, and sent me one of her sweet smiles.

Stupid me, not having any words to say, just stared at her in astonishment.

She then waved and turned back to continue writing notes.

I savored these moments. I relished her beauty.

She's mine now, I thought. Mine and mine only.

The bell rang, and I picked up my books.

"Dobe."

I flinched, then slowly turned around.

"What?" I responded.

"Can you not stare at your partner twenty-four-seven? You're blocking my view."

I flushed. I thought I was concealing my actions... I thought.

I growled and turned away.

I then looked back at him to see him glancing at Sakura-chan, and snickered.

"You shouldn't be talking," I said, smirking.

He abruptly turned around, eyes wide.

I then came up with a great payback.

"SAKURA-CHAAAAN! GUESS WHAT? SASUKE-"

My booming voice got muffled as Sasuke covered my mouth with his hand.

"Will you shut up!?" he grumbled, glaring at me. I just smirked back at him.

Fuming, Sasuke dragged me all the way to sixth period.

The rest of the day passed quicker than usual. I used every single opportunity to be with Hinata-chan.

I should ask Hinata-chan out, I thought at the end of the day.

But what if she rejects me? No no no, she wouldn't. That's not the Hinata-chan I know, right?

Panicking, I shoved the rest of the things into my already stuffed faded out orange backpack, and took in a deep breath.

I'll still try.

I stumbled over to Hinata'chan's desk, and grabbed her hand.

She flinched, then looked up at me with those crystal-lavender eyes of hers and asked worriedly, "Naruto-kun?"

Saying nothing, I pulled her out of the classroom.

Standing outside the classroom door, I opened my mouth, but nothing came out.

Gripping her hands tightly as adrenaline surged through my body, I stuttered, "W-Will...you g-go out with m-me?"

She abruptly looked up at me in surprise, then a smile plastered her adorable face.

"Okay!" she exclaimed.

I looked gratefully at her, overjoyed and excited already.

"Where d'you wanna go?" I asked.

"I...d-don't know...y-you?"

I pondered a while, and came up with a reasonable answer. "If we can't decide, we can just stroll around the city."

She nodded.

"See you tomorrow!" I exclaimed, then paused.

I gazed into her eyes, and unintentionally planted my lips onto hers.

Pulling back, she looked up at me with wide eyes.

I grinned, touching foreheads.

We stood, just enjoying the moment, when all of a sudden voices came out:

"Hinata!"

"Dobe. What the heck."

We immediately parted, faces beat red, and I glared at Sasuke.

"S-See ya t-tomorrow!" I stuttered, stumbling over to get my overstuffed backpack. Hinata-chan nodded shakily, stumbling over to Ino and Sakura.

"See you!"

We said our goodbyes, then parted ways.

Riding on the bus, all I could think about was Hinata-chan. Even the music blasting into my ears was overridden by thoughts of her.

I opened the door, slid off my shoes, and continued to go upstairs to my room when pervy sage said, "I heard you got together with that Hyuga girl."

I doubled over, then whipped my head over to the direction to where he was standing.

I then nodded slowly, and turned back.

"News sure spreads quickly," I mumbled while climbing up the stairs, face flushed, pervy sage's chuckling heard some feet away.

I fell onto my bed. I'll do the homework later, I thought.

I then dozed off into a nap.