Everything Is Going To Be Okay

Start from the beginning

Theodore stayed silent, feeling the same familiarity of jealousy prickling his heart, and looking straight at Jennie. Why does he feel so protective? So possessive over her? Like he wanted her for himself only and the desire made his brain shut down to think properly.

"Oh," Theodore composed himself. "What if something may happen to your sister...and it may seem your ex is behind it?" He asked and Jennie stayed silent for awhile, registering it and couldn't pinpoint on a appropriate answer.

"Never mind, forget it." Theodore scoffs. "I am truly stupid thinking someone can be able to understand me!" Tiana has once understood him but she broke him...

He stood up, attempting to go but got a bit startled when something grasped his own hand. "I understand you, a lot. Behind a cold façade was a boy who got broken. Oh, we didn't even eat the donuts."

"You're a tease, you know." Theodore just decided to ignore everything, licking his lips as Jennie handed him the box as she analyzed the envelope.

"It's for Christian." Jennie exclaimed as Theodore popped a donut into a waiting mouth and closed his eyes at the taste of the chocolate filling. Jennie gasped as if she's been betrayed, scrambling to get a donut.

The doors opened and the others rushed out in their pajamas, not greeting but they just heartlessly took a donut from the box which caused Theodore's jaw to drop on the floor.

"I can't believe the nerve of all of you!" He pouted as the boys started laughing, and started to munch on their donuts.

"I'm sure today, we'll be seeing this Dj guy but we don't know how because he denied having a meeting but Joelle will track him down and try to know where he'll be." He (Theodore) said, looking at his phone as his shoulders slumped and he growled a bit.

"Relax, she'll call." Jennie muses, ruffling his hair, Christian's and Jackson's eyes so slowly widening in shock before looking at each other with a knowing look.

"Hope so." Theodore mumbled out loud.

"Hey, Christian, a letter for you." Jennie waved the purple envelope and handed it to Christian, who looked confused.

"Is today Valentine's Day?" He asked, the most stupidest look on his face. Lisa just choked on her donut, struggling hard not to laugh. Theodore sent Christian a look of gratitude and thankfulness for thinking like him.

"Nope." Roseanne giggled as Christian is smiling towards her, opening the letter as he started to read but he immediately tore it into pieces, standing up to put it in the trash.

Everyone was dumbfounded by his sudden action and instantly frowned, looking at each other and shrugging.

"Who is it?" Jennie wasn't meant to be nosy but Christian got her, smiling very thankfully at her.

"It's from Samantha, a love letter." He said, disgust evident on his features and Roseanne choked on her half-finished so tasty donut and Christian freaked out and he already on his knees, going to get a big glass of cool water.

Tsk, and he denied liking her. Like as if I am going to believe it. Theodore thought, watching as Christian made Roseanne to drink the water. Theodore was familiar in this aspect, since he has fallen in love with someone before and did not want to.

"Roseanne, I shouldn't be saying this as you nearly choked to death just now but about your relationship with Chase—"

"I'm going to tell you the truth." Roseanne interrupted him. "I actually loved him for a very long time from when we're kids and I believed I'll get married to him one day, but how wrong was I. My sister loves him too and he pinned after her so I moved on with a bit of difficulty." Then she narrated about what happened in the restaurant.

"He is such a shameless awful man! He loves you and yet went after your sister! He doesn't even love her! Just imagine if he loves her too?!" Christian exclaimed as Roseanne smiled slyly.

"Oh, even if we look identical, our own personalities are different." Her eyes has darkened. Rosalie was practically calm, simple-headed and too outgoing while she was like a brewing storm, hot-headed if you much anger her and was a bit of an introvert.

The room was deadly silent after that as no one moved a muscle but there was a weird comforting tension lingering in the air, enveloping the people sitting in the living room.

Suddenly, Theodore's phone ranged and he quickly answered it, seeing that it was from Joelle. He kept nodding, a smile on his face that is probably worth million of dollars. He ended the call, a happy vibe was emitting from him that made people feel at ease.

"It's Joelle all right. She tracked Dj and found out where he'll be." He said. "He's going to be at the Sunset, the famous and beautiful club downtown so we have to try and identify him tonight since we all don't know what he looks like. Meanwhile, the results for the phone will be out soon but the scissors result will take a bit longer."

"Great." Roseanne sighed. "I hope we'll finish the case more faster and give the justice Rosalie deserves." Then she was shocked when Christian patted her cheek, leaving hit and tingles.

"Everything is going to be okay." He says so gently. "Everthing is going to be fine."

Jackson smiled a bit painfully. How is everything okay for him? Everyone around him looked carefree while he was dreading a call from his father or sister.

...

Hope you enjoyed the last chapter of part one. Welcome to part two.