CHAPTER 2 : THE ENGAGEMENT

Everyone woke up early today at RayChawdhurie villa even the youngest Adhvik RayChawdhurie

Everyone woke up early today at RayChawdhurie villa even the youngest Adhvik RayChawdhurie. All were busy. Rohini and Ruchi were practically running. 

Adhvik entered his bhai's room sulking .
"Bhaiiiii aaj apki engagement aur aap ye stupid kaam kar rahe ho . Rakho sab kuch ."
"Vik work is not stu..."

"Yes work is stupid and so are you "

A handsome youngman of adhiraj 's age spoke

"Kabir bhaiyaaaaa !!!!"

Vik ran to him and hug him. Krish and kairav also came . Vikky hug all of them. Finally he was not alone . People of his category were there.  He danced a happy dance in his head.

Abhi also entered. Youngsters left the room after greeting him to do some mauj masti.

Adhy,Kabir,Abhi .... three shared a look. Abhi and adhy jumped on Kabir.

"Sale , dost ki shaddi hai aur tu business karne me busy hai". Both started to beat Kabir

"Are tu bhi to aapne  hi engagement ke din kam kar raha hai"

Abhi looked Adhys open laptop and scattered papers

"Ab to bhabi se complain karna must hai."

Adhys face paled. His sweetheart was Hella angry . He didn't called her or picked up her call in Bangalore. And now she was ignoring his call from yesterday.

Kabir and Abhi shared a knowing look . And smriked.

"Bhabi gussa hai na ?" Abhi happily asked.
Adhy ignord his question.  And proceeded to finish some more work

"I thik it will be better if you focus on your looks if you wanna impress her. :
Adhy stopped. 
His friend may be annoying but this time he need to do something to pacify his sweetheart.  If she knew he was working before their engagement...he would be dead. He knew he was devilishly handsome but thora polishing me kya dikkat.

Adhy got up and went towards his room . Both Kabir and Abhi smiled and followed him. This one trick always worked on him.

.....

Soon guests started to come RayChawdhurie villa. Adhira was very busy. Despite having a strained relationship with her father's family, she cared deeply about them. She was personally  checking security.  Though it was already done by RayChawdhurie men but it was her department from the start and the family seemed to be Okey with it.

Adhvik with kairav and krish came to the backyard to eat some ice cream in secret. Both kairav and krish were repeatedly telling him to not eat but vik being vik  was about to taste it, someone snatched it .

"Kaun be...?"
He was startled to see Adhira there .

"Why do you take my ice-cream? "Advik asked frustratedly.
He was occasionally allowed to eat ice-cream cause of his high blood sugar level. But he made it his life mission to break that rule.