𝙶𝙻𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙽𝙶 𝚂𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙸𝙾𝙽𝚂 ✨

AUTHOR'S POV
Saira enters the house in a boiling rage, credit goes to her husband and dhakkan.
Her family, seated in the hall, instantly read the fury etched on her face. Without uttering a word, they sensed her turmoil. Amaira, quick to react, fetched a glass of water for her sister, who slumped onto the sofa beside Azlan, her emotions churning like a monsoon storm.

Amaira passed her a glass of water, which Saira downed in a single gulp. In the house, everyone was well acquainted with Saira's fiery temper and No one ever dares to approach her in such moments, as she transformed into a fierce lioness, ready to pounce at the slightest provocation.

Her mother inquired "now what happened to you why are you looking like a ragging bull?"
Saira looked at her and said loudly "KYU KYU KYU karayi aap logo ne meri shaadi itni jaldiii haaa?"Her frustration etched deep lines on her face, lingering like a stormcloud overhead.

"Why did thoughts of your marriage suddenly surface in your mind? And I've noticed, ever since we returned from Aliza's wedding, you've been unusually quiet," Rayyan asked with concern.

"Jus-just forget about it, I don't want to talk about it," Saira said, her expression resigned.
Azlan, noticing a scent of men's perfume emanating from her, spoke up, "Why do I smell men's cologne on you? I remember you're allergic to perfumes, and no one in the house is wearing any." He regarded her with a suspicious look as he was sitting beside her.

Saira shot a piercing glare and rose from the sofa, yelling loudly, "HAA JAAKAR AAYI HU, APNE BOYFRIEND KE PAAS USI KI PERFUME KI KHUSBO HAI YE BAS MIL GAYA SUKOON"

With that declaration, Saira stormed out of the room and retreated to her own, leaving her family members stunned by her outburst and unexpected behavior.

She came to her room and took a refreshing shower which she needed very much this time.
After offering asar, she started writing her journal.
Yess it's her habit to write a journal whenever she is sad or upset which is a very rare thing she may get angry easily but she gets upset and sad very rarely as it's not everyones cup of tea to hurt saira.

Her encounter with him only fueled her growing hate, marking the first time she felt disappointment towards her father for getting her married.

Nearly an hour later, she set aside her journal and approached the mirror to tie her hair.

It was then her mother entered and remarked, "I don't understand what's going on with you, and I won't pry. Today is Aliza's reception party, so make sure you're ready on time, alright?"

She nodded silently, fully aware that declining her mother's request would lead to a scolding from her, followed by her brothers' admonitions, and ultimately a lengthy lecture from her father.

In the evening, everyone gathered in the hall, ready to depart for Aliza's reception, but Saira was once again running late. Her brother turned to Samina and asked, "What's going on with her now, Mummy? Why has she been acting strange since yesterday? Did something happen at the wedding?"
"I don't know either beta.on the wedding day, she was with us, for a while, but then she was sitting alone in the hall while we were having dinner, if something happened at that time then i don't know she didn't even tell me.This girl is so strange, understanding her is just impossible, truly impossible." his mother said with a sigh.

Rayyan, knowing who could handle Saira well, suggested, "I think we should ask Zain Bhai to talk to Saira." His mother nodded in agreement.
Just as Rayyan was about to retrieve his phone from his pocket, Saira entered, all dolled up for the reception.