𝙿𝚁𝙾𝙻𝙾𝙶𝚄𝙴 𝚂𝙲𝙴𝙽𝙴 ✨

Words count:3390
Happy reading!!
.
.
SAIRA'S POV
Today's Aliza dii's wedding, and I'm getting all dolled up for it. It's been six days since that incident with Rehan, and I haven't taken any action yet, but tomorrow, I'll figure out what to do with him.

I've skipped all of Aliza dii's wedding functions so far because Mom suggested I only attend the wedding and reception. Frankly, I just wanted an excuse not to go, so I didn't bother.
I draped myself in a stunning deep red silk saree paired with a golden blouse, just as Mummy had instructed. My makeup was bold, especially the deep red lipstick, completing the look exactly as she wanted.
Leaving my hair cascading down in loose waves, I adorned it with a traditional mang tikka placed delicately on my forehead. I also adorned myself with some exquisite jewelry pieces to add an extra touch of elegance to the ensemble.

 I also adorned myself with some exquisite jewelry pieces to add an extra touch of elegance to the ensemble

(Saira's look)

After one quick glance in the mirror, I threw on my shawl, wrapped it around myself, draped my dupatta over my head, and headed to the hall where everyone else was already waiting. I was the last one to get ready because I had my college admission to take care of today.
Arriving at the venue, our family, including Mummy, Pappa, Amaira, and I, traveled together in one car, while Rayyan bhai and Azlan Bhai followed in another. Upon our arrival, we were warmly welcomed by aunty and uncle, setting the tone for a joyous celebration ahead.
After mummy pappa aunty and uncle hugged each other I greeted them with assalamualaikum and as before uncle patted my head and aunty hugged me and complimented me saying "Masha allah saira you are looking drop dead gorgeous baccha may Allah protect you from evil eye" and with that she took some kajal from her eyes and applied a black dot behind my ear and i murmured a small thankyou.

After the initial greetings, the men of my family, along with Uncle, headed to another part of the hall, likely to catch up on some relatives and business men. Meanwhile, I made my way to the stage to extend my heartfelt congratulations to the newlyweds. Mummy and Amaira were engrossed in conversations with aunty and her relatives, mtlb mere bhi hai but I care less.

As I approached the stage, I spotted Aliza dii seated among some other girls. With a warm smile, I greeted her with "Assalamualaikum," to which she stood up and returned the greeting with "Walaikum Assalam," and we shared a heartfelt hug, expressing our joy for her special day.
Expressing her disappointment, Aliza dii withdrew her hand from mine and uttered, "I'm upset with you, don't talk to me," leaving me well aware of the reason behind her words. In a pleading tone, I quickly interjected, "Sorry yaar, please forgive me. I missed your other functions, but I'm here on your big day, right? Please." Despite her initial glare, I couldn't resist hugging her again, which elicited a chuckle from her.

Complimenting her, I remarked, "Masha Allah, habibi, you look absolutely stunning. Words fail to do justice to your beauty." In response, she murmured a small "thank you".
One of the girls on stage asked, "Who is she? Introduce this Beauty to us also."