𝚆𝙸𝚃𝚃𝚈 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺𝚂✨

AARIZ'S POV
I had come to meet one of my friends who lives in India. Just as I was about to step into the cafeteria where we had planned to meet, someone collided with me, almost stumbling. Reacting quickly, I caught hold of their wrist to steady them, but I was taken aback when I realized who it was. It was Saira.

We stood there, looking at each other, saying nothing. But it was the kind of nothing that meant everything.

(A.N: dekhlo guys Inka first ayeee hayee Wala moment. 🤭🙈Phir na jane kab dekhne ko mile)

The intense moment of staring came to an abrupt end when the sudden ring of my phone startled both of us, snapping us out of our thoughts.
As she squirmed in my grip, demanding to be released, I continued to hold onto her wrist firmly. Ignoring her protests, I retrieved my phone from my pocket with my free hand. With a quick glance at the caller ID, I decided to ignore the call and simply stated to the other person, "I will call you later," before hanging up.

She continued to struggle in my grasp, her irritation evident as she shouted, "chodo mujhe!"

But I remained resolute, tightening my hold on her wrist. "No, I won't," I replied firmly. I maintained my grip on her wrist ,"Why were you running like a mad? What crime have you committed?" I inquired.

She retorted, "Ayeee. don't say that. And what I do is none of your business. Now, just let me go," she said, her frustration evident.
I maintained my firm grip on her wrist and reiterated, "No, I will not let you go."

She persisted, "Leave me, you ghamandi and dhokebaaz insaan, leave me!"

Angrily, I snapped back, "Stay within your limits, Ms. Don't use such words for me." My tone was laced with irritation and a hint of anger.
Meanwhile, a guy arrived, panting heavily, and came to a stop when he saw her. She exclaimed replying to me "aree to kaam hi aise kyu karte ho ke koi tumhe ye sab bole ha?!"

I was about to angrily respond " Shut the f--, but I stopped mid-sentence when she stomped her feet on mine, causing me to hiss in pain as her heels dug into my skin.
She glanced nervously at that boy and offered him a tense smile before attempting to run away again. However, I tightened my grip on her wrist once more, preventing her from escaping. In a murmured tone, she vowed, "I will take revenge on you for this."

I simply smirked in response, unfazed by her threat.
Then that guy approached her and inquired, "haa so what you did, threw coffee all over my clothes and water on my face, right? Ab tum uski bharpayi karogi" he said, sporting an evil smirk.

She snapped back at him, her voice laced with determination "mene kuch galat nahi Kiya tum karte hi aise kaam ho chomu jaisi shakal or shaitaani se bi battareen harkate so you deserve that or agar tumne galti se bi agar pappa ko phir se contact Kiya na to mai tumhari Sadi howi aalo jaisi shakal ka muu noch lungi" She retorted, her voice dripping with defiance, as she stepped forward, ready to attack him. However, I tightened my grip around her hand, preventing her from getting too close to him.
He pointed his finger at her and began to warn her, "Miss, mind your language, otherwise you don't know what I am capable of..." but before he could finish, he noticed a hard glare from me, causing him to quickly zip his mouth shut.
But She shouted back defiantly, "aye zehrile naag tharki nibbe tum mujhe Dara rahe hoo mujhe SAIRA KHAN ku to ye tumari galat fehmi hai because mai tum jaise chirkut se baigan bi nai dartiou samjhe. or dhakkan saste aashiq tum kya karte ho tumhe wo yaad nahi"
He retorted, "Maine kya Kiya?"
She replied in a mocking tone, "oo kya Kara mai, tum jo kare usku chillari chichore aawware kaama bolte wo dialogue hai na 'mardo ki mohabbat ka koi bharosa nai subha shakeela doper fazila or raate Jamila' wo dialogue ku reality banaya tumne kabi muneeza kabi ruhina kabi saira" With that, he fell completely silent.
Meanwhile, I struggled to suppress my laughter at her words. However, the boy interjected once more, stating, "Whatever it is, now it's none of your business. par jo tumne Mera mehnga shirt kharab Kiya hai na tumhe uske paise to Dene honge"
She retorted "kyu mai kyu duu haa tum itne bhikaari ho ke tumse ek shirt bi khareeda nahi jaata".
He replied " tum mujhe paise deti ho ke mai tumhare pappa ku call karke unki pyaari beti abi bi kaise kisi gair ladke ka hath pakad kar khadi hai wo batau?"
She replied to him in a frustrated tone "mister kuch bi nai mlm to nai bolna ye ladka koi bhi hoga mai tumhe kyu bataow kya tum rishte me mere mamu lagte ho ya Bhai ha"
While still holding my hand, she managed to take out a handful of money from her bag using her free hand, as her other hand was firmly gripped by her husband, me. With a swift motion, she rotated the handful of money around my head, perhaps to ward off any evil eye, before handing it over to him.