Chapter 6: Dance of Blades

Start from the beginning

[And I am not looking back!]
The scene changes to several Red Dragon Emperors fighting against even more armies of the Khaos Brigade with Issei's current team.

They fight against a Silver haired man and Purple haired girl.

[Cause I know I can go! Where no one has ever gone! And I am not looking back]
The scene changes to Jade showing the project to many of the guests involved.
She has a smile on her face.
Everyone sees her with a happy face, excited for the project.

[And how will I know, when I get there! And how will I know when to leave?!]
The scene changes to Issei looks at a spear wielding man, who has a cocky grin. He grits his teeth at what he has done, as several of his allies surround him.
Issei's own team is ready to fight him, along with his friends from Grigori

[We've all got to start from somewhere! And it's right here for me!]
Issei is fighting against the spear man, as he pushes him back, he enters into his Semblance while the spear man activates his Balance Breaker.

[The possibilities are never ending!]
The spear man is joined by a Silver Haired man, however Issei is joined by Sirzechs who double team against them.

[I see it! I see it! And now it's all within my reach! Endless Possibilities!]
Issei is seen dashing with others along with his friends as they face off against the Khaos Brigade armies.
They slaughter everyone that tries to harm them and their loves ones

[I see it! I see it now! It's always been inside of me! And now I feel so free!]
Issei fights off against some of his old foes, as an Issei enters into his new armor, more powerful than before.
He faces off against a Faction of Humans who want to eliminate him.

[Endless Possibilities!]
Issei is seen able to gracefully fend off against his attackers with ease, while a brown haired man watches with a smile.

[I see it! I see it! All within my reach! The Possibilities! Endless possibilities]
Issei is looking down on some of his foes, as several of similar looking people smile at him with happiness, as they all watch him defeat his foes watching him grow and develop.

Opening End

Terra-Cotta Residence, Argus, 3:00 PM

"Never thought I'd see three versions of the same person, right again..?" Saphron spoke with a surprised tone, as Reset! Issei spoke, "What can we say...we all were dragged her by the Super Collider and the next thing we know, we are in Issei's world.." 

"Regardless. Jade really outdid herself...summoning all of you to this world, must be really something.." Hunter! Issei spoke, "You got that one right, we were all wondering how we even came here, my first attacker was a serial killer that was attacking the Huntsmen and Huntresses! I must say, this world of Remnant is really something.." 

"Totally, I wonder if it exists in my world.." Thor spoke, as Zalgo responded, "It is possible, although I can't pinpoint it, there is a chance it does exist, but let's just say it is not what you would expect.." 

"Well, as long as it is advanced, I am alright with it. I won't be bothering it anyway.." Thor responded, as Reset! Issei spoke, "Say, what is your Planet Amarius like?" 

"Mostly like any Isekai planet, which is a medieval standard technology, culture and religion, aside from that. I will reveal more details till the rest of the guys come.." The others nodded, as Sirzechs spoke with a apologetic tone. 

"I am glad you could have us around, I am sorry for coming here unannounced.." Sirzechs spoke as Saphron responded, "No worries Lord Lucifer, any friend of Jaune, is a friend of mine."