Chapter 1: The Collider

Normal: Dialogue, Narrations

Italics: Thoughts

Bold: A/N, Quotes, Reality change

Bold + Italics: Songs lyrics, Voice on speaker

Bold + Underline: Dimension change information

[] + Bold: Recording, Chat logs, Small Timeskips and Flashbacks

(A/N: All the images or gifs or videos used do not belong to me, they belong to the respective owners)

3 Months later, 

Kuoh Academy, 9:30 AM

Issei and his new peerage minus Summer and Jade were already heading for their classes at Kuoh Academy, the former being the Math Teacher, she was able to adjust to her new job relatively well. While the latter had a big event as a result she could not attend school. Additionally Yuri also joined Kuoh Academy, as Jaune believed she would be safe in the DXD World

The students were as follows, Jaune, Issei, Yuri Ingvild, Jade and Yang were second year students, since even with time being passed for this long. They still had a few more months before they become third year students. Jade was supposed to be the third student since she was older than Jaune, but she and Issei both refused knowing how much of an annoyance Rias and Akeno would become. According to Sirzechs, Rias and Akeno still held a grudge towards Jade, Ingvild and Ravel for stealing 'their Issei' and Issei did not want to risk Jade falling into trouble because of them. 

As for Ravel and Ruby, they were first year students, with Ruby accompanying her. But they were having problems, as Koneko often irritated Ravel while Ruby tried her best to calm down. Once Issei was informed he stepped in and Koneko did not dare to irritate them. He made it clear he did not love her anymore, which made her cry. 

"Say, are there anyway we can get a sneak peak of what will happen to the event?" Yang asked Issei to which he shook his head and spoke. "Nope, I was asked by her to keep this a secret Yang, sorry.."

Yang only sighed in response as Ruby pouted, with her asking, "Why can't you tell us? You already told some other people..."

"Jade made me promise to keep it a secret, I was requested to not reveal it to anyone, she wants to surprise you guys, and trust me. She promised that it will be good..." Issei explained to Ruby, to him Ruby was almost like a little sister to Issei and he did not like seeing her sad. But if there is one thing that he learnt from Jaune, is that he must never break a promise. 

"I have even not said to Ravel, Jaune or even Ingvild, only I know about it..." Issei explained to Ruby, she could see Ingvild, Ravel and Jaune agreeing with Issei's words, making her nod in understanding, she was saddened that Issei nor Jade were going to reveal the secret. However, pressing her king was going to get her nowhere, and they did promise her it was going to be good. as Yuri asked, "I wonder what device that Brainiac of your sister is going to create.." Jaune responded with a shrug. 

"I have no clue, Issei and Jade both have kept it under wraps..." Jaune understood why Issei was asked to keep it a secret. It has to be really good if it was kept it secret, "Speaking of which, how is Rias and her peerage now?"

"She has been keeping track of Issei, if anything she just doesn't get the memo that Issei is no longer interested right now, especially in her peerage..." Ingvild spoke with a frustrated tone, as Issei nodded in agreement, "Yep, she has been a headache..."

"Worse Koneko has been irritating Ravel when I am in class, it is really hard to keep her in check..." Ruby added to which Issei asked surprised, "Wait she did not back off?"