Chapter - 4

Author POV:

" Wait "
" I want to tell something else "
" Haa ...tell na  " said Naina with anxiety in her voice .
" Uhm .. you.. actually you look pretty today like an angel " said Arjun shyly .

After hearing these words , a red blush formed on cheeks of Naina . She TRIED to control her blush but it was visible to Arjun .

" Thankyou " Naina said looking into Arjun's eyes . They both had an eye contact for few seconds forgetting that they were in the temple .

" Shit I forgot " Naina said remembering why she came to him .

" Arjun aunty said to bring the saree which we have to keep in Pooja . She might be looking for us we need to go ." Naina in a hurry took the saree from Arjun and went  inside the temple .

After giving the saree to aunty Naina sat beside Sri and Arjun sat infront of his parents who were doing hawan .

When the hawan fire was raising the fog coming from the hawan was also getting more making Arjun cough .

" Beta I think you should change your place, go and sit beside Naina . The fog is making you cough" said Arjun's father .

" Yes Bhai come this side " said Sri taking Naina towards her and making place beside her as Sri was sitting beside a pillar to get support.

Arjun got up from his seat and sat beside Naina making her nervous.

After a while doing the hawan and praying to God ,the Pooja was completed .

The priest gave them some sacred threads to tie . As the priest tied the thread to Arjun he went back making place for Sri. Then he saw Naina who was standing behind with the thread in her hand .

Arjun went to her and said
" Give it to me , let me tie it for you"  he took the thread from her hand and tied it . All this time Naina was just admiring her  man of dreams taking care of her .

After the Pooja completed the family took the Prasad and left to the seghals home .

(At seghals home )

"Ugh I m so tired" said Sri sitting on the sofa . Then all the members joined her on the sofa after drinking the water .

" Naina beta I think your brother is coming to take you back  ? What time is he coming? " Asked Sri's mother .

" Aunty i think he will be coming by the evening he is on his way back from trip"
" Pack all your stuff properly and don't forget anything beta , I made so many things for you and kept near your luggage. "
" Sure aunty how can I forget " said Naina hugging her .

All this time Arjun was thinking only one thing . Naina is going back .

(In the evening)

Everyone was resting in the living room on the sofa and watching tv . Then the door bell rang and Sri got up to take the door .

At the door was standing Arun Dixit, with a awkward face.

" Oh hey Arun how are you? Please come in " Said Sri as she saw Arun standing outside.
" I m fine sri what about you?" Said Arun coming inside nervously.
" Arun beta finally after so many years we are able to see you even after living in the same city " said Sri's father making Arun give a nervous laugh.

" Bhai you came " Naina ran towards her brother and hugged him .

" Come beta sit, I ll bring something to drink and  to eat "  said Sri's mother getting up from her seat .
" No aunty, I m fine and we will leave now . Naina bring you luggage we are going " said Arun in a hurry .