Chapter - 2

Naina POV:

After having the food sri and I have headed back to her room .

"Ugh I m so full , the food was really tasty" . " Ofcourse it was all your favourite dishes you were having it like you don't get food at your place " said sri and I galred at her .

" We have a lot of things to do so let's go now ". " What things? " I asked her .

I don't know what she was talking about.

" We need to do all the things which we couldn't because we were far , I want to enjoy doing everything that bestfriends do . " Sri said with a sad face and that kind of melted me .

We used to talk  in the calls about what we will do when we will meet but this meet was an unplanned meet as I have come to meet bhai here who was studying in Delhi and living in hostel.

Back then I  don't know why he decided to join the college in Delhi when he have a lot of colleges there in Mumbai. But now I know why he chose that college.

" Yes but first we need to figure out our college and I want to meet bhai , it has been so long since I have seen him " . " Oh then why don't we do one thing let's go to the university, you can meet your brother and we can have a look of our future college ".

" That's a good idea " i said. "So I can meet him also after so long " i thought to my self . " So what are we waiting for let's go " sri rushed out like there was a marathon. Sometimes I don't understand her .

(After some time)

📍- University

" Is this the university I was talking about " i said as I was astonished to see the university. It was huge . It have 5 blocks in total with an indoor ground, a canteen , a big library and what not .

" Didn't you see this before ? Your brother studies here " " No actually I didn't accompany him when he joined here. My father accompanied him . I just saw the pictures of his classroom and his room which was super" I said

" Then I think you have missed a lot  it's a beautiful college and do you know the commerce and management department have an seperate blocks for it and this college have a history for commerce and management department " sri said in a cinematic tone as we entered the college.

" What history? " I asked .

" A few years ago the commerce department and management department were together but in one batch there was a huge fight between both the departments which later became the rivalry between the two streams . Before it they were like a team against the science but after it the whole college became commers vs management" she said .

" Oh so are we gonna become rivals after joining in the opposite teams ?" I asked her with a question mark face .

" Ofcourse" she said in a serious face and I was shocked.

" Just kidding babe , we won't fight for silly things" .
" Then remember these words we might get involved in any fight" I said and we both stared laughing and everyone was giving us side eyes .

" Uhm sri I think we should go everyone is giving us side eye , okay so first i ll go see my brother in
in management block  you do whatever you want ".
" okay then I ll just go to my brother and give him suprise " she replied back .

" Okay cool " I said

I headed towards the management block which was opposite to me .
Yes my brother is a management student here and he will also be my rival .

It was very big with 3 floors, a conference room so many classrooms and library.
What library?
That's totally my place . I should definitely go inside and see it .