Chapter 44: Madeline

You can read all of Forgetting Arlo, Liberty, Destined, Shattered Souls, and The King's Lost Queen. You can also read ahead of my new story Lust plus many more stories. You will always be supporting me. To find out more, please click on this link: patreon.com/littletroublemaker_

Word count: 1887

	MADELINE TRIED TO spend as much time with her soul mates as possible

MADELINE TRIED TO spend as much time with her soul mates as possible. However, spending time with them was difficult. She had an important assignment she couldn't neglect. Thus, the boys decided to study with her. It was amusing watching them try to understand the content. Namjoon seemed to be the only one who knew exactly what to write.

She had made every second count. It was hard knowing that they would be leaving soon. She wasn't sure when she'd next see them again. She would miss hugging them, touching them, and being in their presence.

Madeline completed her assignment and submitted it a day before the boys were due to leave. Pleased with her work, she exhaled loudly and stretched her poor, tense muscles.

The first thing she did was message the boys and inform them she had finished. She wanted to spend as much time with them as today and make as many happy memories as possible.

Her soul mates were quick to reply to her and inform her they'd come to pick her up in half an hour.

That gave her plenty of time to get ready. Her brown orbs quickly flew to the bag of small presents she had bought for them. She wanted to give them something they could use when they returned.

Madeline rushed out of her dorm twenty minutes later and sent the boys a text to meet her in the parking lot.

Every time she was about to see her soul mates, her body would start tingling. Madeline promised herself to make the most of today.

She hopped into the car eagerly and greeted her soul mates with a warm, loving smile. The way she behaved around them now still surprised her. She had always been reserved and distant from others—even her family. But the way she acted around them was natural. She didn't hold herself back anymore.

They had a way of making anyone feel at ease. Her family felt comfortable around them and even her mom couldn't fault them.

She was incredibly lucky. She could see that now.

Instead of taking her back to their apartment, they drove her through her city. The van's console was guiding them along the roads to an unknown location.

"Where are we heading?" She leaned over and asked Taehyung.

He turned to her with a mischievous grin, "It's a secret. You'll find out soon enough."

Playfully, she glared at him. "Okay, fine. I can be patient."

Sitting back, she glanced around the van and drank in all of her soul mates. This time, Hobi was driving while Jin was in the passenger seat. The two of them were discussing the songs that were playing quietly on the radio.