17

Namjoon's POV :

I was walking around the streets and enjoying the festival. Of course, I was alone.... and lonely....and sad....but, I was having fun eating all this delicious food. I wanted to tag along with Jungkook, but I got a good scolding by him. He called me a bone. Haa...I was hurt. He called me a bone between them, like an unpleasant bone between two chicken pieces. I can't believe I am giving an example using food. I am so hungry. Well I did eat a ton a few minutes ago, but that all got digested.

I found a fish cake shop and I brought 10 sticks to eat. As I was walking while eating some of the fish, I found a man sitting near the still fountain. His back was towards me, so I couldn't see his face. He wore a white hanbok which made him look like a descended angel. I was unknowingly attracted to him. I was curious to see how he looked. So I walked slowly towards the side just to get a glimpse of his face. When I was fully standing in front of him, I went into a daze.

"Jin

"Jin ....", I spoke his name slowly, but the latter heard me and turned to face me.

His eyebrows lift up in surprise. I was mesmerized by his presence. He looked godly to me. The moonlight falling on him did not make justice to his beauty. Even his reflection in the water made him an eternal beauty.

"Namjoon...."

"Prince Seokjin, what are you doing here?"

"Enjoying the view..."

"I mean.. here......"

"Enjoying the festival...."

"I mean...in our Kingdom ..."

"I was invited by your Emperor as a representative for Silla Kingdom"

"Ohh....okay .."

"Did you think I was following you?"

"No... that's not what I meant..."

"Are you in a position to question a prince about his whereabouts?"

His tone was firm. I never heard him speak that way to me. He was always such a soft speaker and always smiling at me. Here he was ... with no expression on his face. Did I make him this way?......I think this is for the best.

"I am sorry Prince Seokjin, I am at fault. I apologise", I bowed towards him with respect.

His brows creased in irritation. I knew this was a sign to leave. "Enjoy the festival Crown prince. I will take my leave now .."

As I was about to leave, he speaks up "Is that all you have to say to me? Don't you really feel anything.....are you a heartless person..?"

"Prince Seok___"

"STOP CALLING ME PRINCE. I HAD ENOUGH....I thought you were different. Atleast you would not treat me like some important figure..."

"But you are an important figure. You are the crown prince__"