lover

When Seonghwa came back, the first thing, he checked Yeosang, but the younger is not in bed. Though, the bathroom door open then, Yeosang walked just out of shower, in his pajamas. He looked so soft and huggable and Seonghwa couldn't resist the urge.

"Baby, come here, Yeosangie, give me a hug," As Seonghwa spoke, a warm smile spread across his face, his eyes filled with affection for Yeosang. Yeosang turned towards Seonghwa, his wet hair clinging to his forehead, his cheeks slightly flushed from the shower.

"Of course, Hwa," Yeosang replied, his voice filled with warmth and love. He walked towards Seonghwa, the soft fabric of his pajamas swaying with each step. Seonghwa opened his arms wide, eagerly awaiting Yeosang's embrace.

Yeosang stepped into Seonghwa's embrace, the familiar scent of his lover washing over him. Seonghwa wrapped his arms around Yeosang, pulling him closer, reveling in the feeling of their bodies melting together.

They stood there for a moment, savoring the simple pleasure of being in each other's arms. Seonghwa pressed a gentle kiss to the top of Yeosang's head, feeling a surge of love and contentment.

"Thank you for being here, Yeosangie," Seonghwa whispered, his voice filled with gratitude.

Yeosang smiled softly, his eyes shining with adoration. "I will always be here, Seonghwa. I love you."

Seonghwa hugged Yeosang tighter, his heart full to the brim with love and affection. They stood there, wrapped in each other's embrace, knowing that no matter what challenges they faced, they would always find solace in their love for each other.