blush

Yeosang sat in front of the vanity, frustration etched on his face as he applied another layer of blush. His delicate features were usually enhanced by a touch of color, but today, nothing seemed to be working. The tears in his eyes hinted at his growing distress.

Just then, the bedroom door creaked open, and Seonghwa stepped inside. His gaze immediately fell on Yeosang, and he felt his heart sink at the sight of his partner's evident disappointment. Seonghwa silently walked over to Yeosang, concern filling his eyes.

Without a word, Seonghwa gently placed a hand on Yeosang's shoulder, offering him a comforting presence. Yeosang looked up, his voice trembling with frustration and sadness. "It's not working, Hwa," he whined, his voice a soft whisper filled with defeat.

Seonghwa knelt down beside Yeosang, his comforting touch lingering on his lover's arm. He looked into Yeosang's eyes, his voice filled with reassurance. "Yeosang, love, you're beautiful just the way you are. You don't need makeup to prove that."

Tears streamed down Yeosang's cheeks as he met Seonghwa's gaze, feeling a rush of warmth and love wash over him. "But I wanted to feel more confident today, Hwa. I wanted to feel like myself again," he choked out, his voice heavy with disappointment.

Seonghwa gently wiped away Yeosang's tears with his thumb, his voice laced with unwavering support. "Yeosang, your confidence doesn't rely on makeup or any external factors. It comes from within. You have a light that shines so brightly, regardless of what's on your face."

Yeosang's lip quivered, touched by Seonghwa's words. His heart swelled with love for the man kneeling beside him, offering solace in his darkest moments. "You really think so, Hwa?" he asked, his voice filled with hope.

Seonghwa cupped Yeosang's face in his hands, his eyes filled with an immense tenderness. "I know so, Yeosang," he replied, his voice firm and certain. "You radiate beauty and confidence in every single thing you do. Don't let the absence of blush dampen that spirit."

As Seonghwa's words sank in, Yeosang's tears began to subside. He took a deep breath, feeling a newfound strength within him. "Thank you, Hwa," he whispered, his voice filled with gratitude.

Seonghwa smiled, his eyes sparkling with love and pride. "Anytime, my love. Remember, together, we can overcome any doubts. You are always beautiful, with or without a bit of blush."

And in that moment, Yeosang knew that no matter what challenges they faced, he had a partner who would always be by his side, reminding him of his inner strength and beauty. With Seonghwa's unwavering love and support, Yeosang found solace, and the blush that failed to enhance his appearance became insignificant in their journey together.