rice

Yeosang slowly opened his eyes, feeling groggy from his deep slumber. As he sat up, he felt a gentle hand running through his hair, causing him to turn his gaze towards Jongho. Jongho's face was filled with a mix of nervousness and hesitation as he looked at Yeosang.

"Yeosang hyung... ummm, can I..." Jongho's voice trailed off, his words hesitant and unsure.

Yeosang, still half-asleep, nodded in response, not fully comprehending what Jongho was asking. Acting on impulse, Jongho leaned in closer, grabbing Yeosang by the back of his neck, and their lips met in a soft, gentle kiss. Yeosang could feel the warmth and tenderness in Jongho's actions, and he couldn't help but hum in response.

Just as the intimate moment between the two was unfolding, Seonghwa unexpectedly walked into the room, holding a bowl of warm rice in his hands. He froze in his steps, his eyes widening in surprise as he took in the scene before him.

"Um... I can see I've interrupted something," Seonghwa stated, a hint of amusement mixed with his surprise.

Yeosang and Jongho quickly broke apart, their faces turning beet red with embarrassment. Yeosang cleared his throat, trying to regain his composure.

"No, it's not what it looks like, Seonghwa hyung," Yeosang hurriedly explained, his words stumbling over one another. "Jongho just asked if he could kiss me, and... well, it happened."

Seonghwa smirked mischievously, placing the bowl of warm rice on the nearby desk. "Well, I see you two are exploring new territories in your relationship. I won't judge."

Embarrassed, Jongho stumbled over his words in an attempt to explain himself. "I-I'm sorry, hyung. I didn't mean to overstep any boundaries. It's just... I couldn't resist."

Seonghwa chuckled softly, the corners of his eyes crinkling with amusement. "It's alright, Jongho. Love works in mysterious ways, and sometimes, it's hard to resist the urge. Just be careful and communicate with each other."

Yeosang nodded, his expression a mixture of gratitude and relief. "Thank you, Seonghwa hyung. We'll make sure to talk about this."

Seonghwa patted Yeosang's shoulder reassuringly. "Good. Now, how about we all sit down and have some warm rice to start the day? We can discuss anything else that may be on your minds."

Yeosang and Jongho exchanged a glance, a silent understanding passing between them. Despite the unexpected interruption, they were grateful for Seonghwa's support and guidance as they navigated their evolving relationship. And so, the three of them sat down together, enjoying a comforting meal and opening up about their thoughts and concerns, strengthening the bond they shared as a group.