Chapter 17 : | Vidai and Grihapravesh |

After completing the marriage rituals newly wedded Aditya and Aadhira took blessings from elders . When the time for leaving came Aditya could not found his shoes . He understood it was his sisters- in- law who hid his shoes seeing his brothers stinky gaze to Ahana , Aruna and Sanvi , who were having a playful look .

" Jija ji give us money and take your shoes " Ahana said teasingly .

" NO , don't give them money . No need to give shoes we will buy new one " Anil said with a scowl on his face .

"Yes no need sir " Neil said with the same tone .

In return Ahana just gave them  a teasing gaze .

" How much " Aditya asked calmly .

" not much , 1 lakh  . " Ahana said with a cute smile making the boys choked .

Aditya without any objection took out the money with some extra and rotate it in Adhira's head then gave it to them , earning a loud cheer from the people .

Aadhira blushes deeply looking down .

Aadhira's siblings , Ahana took Aditya aside and Aditya's siblings , Neil , Anil took Aadhira aside before they leave for Jaipur palace .

" Jija ji, I don't care if you're a top businessman or the future king of Jaipur , I just care that if she ever gets hurt because of you then I'll break your jaw " Ahana threatened Aditya .

(Brother-in-law)

" I myself will break my jaw sali ji , you don't have to worry about that " Aditya replied with a firm tone making Ahana smile .

(Sister-in-law)

" Thank you jija ji and I might go and check her anytime . " She said .

" Come anytime Ahana " Aditya told her .

" I don't have anything to say I know you will take care of our princess better than anyone " Moksh said taking Aditya in a brotherly hug .

" I know our Chooti might be childish sometime , she is the most pampered one in our house but beneath her childishness you will find the most responsible one . I wish you both a great future together. " Aruna said to him . Aditya nodded at her with a small smile on his lips .

On the other side

" Bhabi , joru ka gulam bana lena usko . Whenever he will make you angry don't cool down easily " Anil said making Aadhira chuckle .

" Yes just call us we will beat the shit out of him . We know that he looks more powerful but don't worry Anil and I will beat him together " Neil said bumping first with Anil .

" And do you think I'll let you two beat him huh ? " Aadhira asked glaring cutely at them .

" Ohoo Bhabi so protective of your husband " Anil said making Aadhira blush .

" Bhabi ma, don't worry we will take your side everytime . " Aditya's siblings said making her chuckle .

" Ok ok my soldiers " Aadhira teasing said which they all laughed heartily .

After that they went to Aditya who was waiting for her .

" What did they say " Aadhira asked Aditya curiously .

" Secret " He whispered making her glare at him , which he found the cutest .

" Are you ready to go to your new home , Mrs. Raghuvanshi " He asked Aadhira .

" Yes Mr. Raghuvanshi " Aadhira replied with a soft smile  . Her heart warms the way he mentioned 'your home ' .

Adhira moved forward to meet her family . They will leave today only and will come in the reception .