Kazuhiko Adam Bio

Kazuhiko Adam was named and raised by the Kazuhiko family in the remote town of Kuoh, Japan.

His adoptive parents took in a stranger for the night, she left with a final plea to take her child so "they" won't get him, and so she left behind her only child without a second thought, only promising to "someday return to explain everything"

Kazuhiko has the looks of your average teenage boy, he is a but more fit the most and a rather good runner, and he isn't lean or poochy in the belly, but he isn't defined in muscle. He usually wears slightly baggier clothes. He has a sharp, deep, and dark blue head of hair with an almost violet glow to it and eyes with a color that can only be explained as "rainbow-like" and weird. He was different than everyone and was thus outcasted.

Kazuhiko's best friends include Kei Ichinose, Saori Yamada, and others in the Public Service Club, who were a bunch of outcasts who tried to convince others they were normal by helping out in everyday needs.

Unbeknownst to Kazuhiko, he isn't normal at all.

Powers:

Magic Knowledge

Magical Talent

Mystic Eyes of ?????

Swordsmanship

Martial Arts

Unnamed Sacred Gear (theorized to be a Longinus by Azazel)

Natural Instinct

Superhuman Speed

Superhuman Strength

Flight

Teleportation

Ki Manipulation

Affiliations:

Cha Hae-In: King/Master

Cha Hae-In's Peerage: Found Family/Friends

Rias Gremory: Senior

Rias' Peerage: Allies (Allied Trio of Kuoh)

Sona Sitri: Student Council President/Senior

Sona's Peerage: Allied (Allied Trio of Kuoh)

Gremory Family: Allies

Sitri Family: Allies

Roygun Belphegor: Ally

Bael Family: Allies

Khaos Brigade: Enemies

Vali Lucifer: Enemy

Alexander Levin: Rival/Enemy

Harem:

Alpha: ???

Second: ?????

Third: ????

Fourth: ???

Fifth: ????

Sixth: ????

Seventh: ???

Eighth: ????

A/N: Limiting myself to eight because in this DxD story, the harem actually has an effect on the character's growth unlike Lukas, who is more of the "OP MC who's anime is already finished" trope, Kaz is more about finding his own path in his new life as a Devil and find out who he wants to be and how he can achieve what he finds he wants, similar to Issei's journey, save for the fact that Kaz doesn't start his journey with a goal in mind other than to find a goal and be helpful to the person who rescued him, whereas Issei does at least have the end goal of being the Harem King.

I haven't decided on who all of the eight are yet, BUT the "Alpha" spot has been taken, I would say about five of the other spots are currently open and am welcome to suggestions.

Further Update, the Harem got bigger but I am refusing to make it any bigger than I have it now, I still have a reasonable control over it right now.

And to clarify, Kaz isn't specifically inspired by any anime or game character, he may reference one or two but will never be a full-on inspiration towards any of them.