A Woman's Promise

A sigh left the young man's lips as he overheard those three being caught messing with girls again, they can barely let the first day go by before getting in trouble for peeping on some girls or just being perverts in general.

Meanwhile, the sighing young man with dark violet-blue hair and unique colored eyes has found his life to be quite normal and lonely, no one speaks to him and no one bullies him, a vast improvement to his previous life as a middle schooler.

This young man is none other than Adam Kazuhiko, his first name is non-Japanese because it was the name his birth mother have to him and his adoptive parents wished to keep that name.

Apparently the story goes that a mysterious woman landed on the footsteps of the Kazuhiko household one stormy night with a newborn baby, three months later, the woman left without her child, stating he would have been "safer" with the Kazuhikos.

Adam never had any desire to find his birth mother or who his birth father could be, if they want to find him, they will search for him.

Though, he doubts they'll ever search for him, what would be the point of searching for a son they abandoned in the first place. Adam didn't care for the circumstances he felt his parents made the wrong choice by abandoning their own child.

When Adam was a kid, he stood out a lot due to his foreign hair and almost alien eye color, which were a sort of dull purple highlighted by a vibrant pink and outlined by a deep reddish color, multiple colors leading him to be called "Rainbow Eyes" as a kid but now, he has no fear of that at his new school, at Kuoh Academy.

People are too wrapped up looking at the luxurious locks of crimson red hair that stride down the back of Rias Gremory or the short golden bob that adorns the head of Cha Hae-In the two third years are known for being the "Queens of Kuoh Academy" and the "pinnacle of beauty" a statement made by both the boys and girls of the school. It is apparently so bad that some people have started fanclubs for the two young ladies and there is a war going on between the two to "crown" the true Queen of Kuoh.

Adam wasn't interested in all of that, but if he was, he already made up his mind he would Cha Hae-In's fanclub, he found her much more of a beauty than he did Rias Gremory, his own personal opinion.

The courtyard of Kuoh Academy was Adam's favorite place to eat lunch at, it was quiet and had one of his favorite people to hang out with.

Koneko Toujo was a first year at Kuoh Academy, she had white hair and dull amber-yellow eyes, and the reason she was one of Adam's favorite people to hang out with is simply because she prefers silence more often than not, though when the two do have a conversation, it is enjoyable for the both of them.

Though from the other side of the courtyard, hiding behind the other tree, was a shorter girl with long braided blonde hair and azure eyes bespectacled by giant round glasses. Why was she there? She likes to secretly spy on Adam, though there is a deeper meaning behind it she actually harbors a secret..........she's got a huge crush on Adam because he looks a lot like her favorite romance option on her favorite H-game, it also doesn't help that she wears her hair and tries to dress just like the protagonist of the game too.

"IRL Jin looks as perfect as ever!" She whispered to herself

'Focus' a voice spoke into her head.

The blonde became red in the face and shook her head, returning to her serious mission, before realizing Ji—Adam was gone and nowhere to be seen.

"Hah!? I lost him!?!"

"Why are you stalking Kazuhiko for?" The mundane voice of Koneko asked as the first year appeared in front of the bespectacled girl.

"W-why? Well that's none of your business Toujou! All you need to know is I'm investigating that hun—boy because he could be housing something dangerous."