Chapter 8 - Izuku POV

* Izuku POV *

“ Don't even look at me like that Izuku, you know exactly why I'm in danger, you and your stupid fucking cartel, put me in danger. ”  Does she know about the cartel? How? I didn't tell her yet. Was it Tomura? How fucking dare he show up, at Katsuki's job, and tell her that? I was supposed to do that. “ How do you know about that, ” I asked her . I'm super mad, don't get me wrong, but I'm glad she knows, it will be easier that way, but I wish I could have told her differently.

“ It's all over the internet, maybe you should check it out. ” She said, she continued wiping the counters, she looked like she could care less. That's weird. Does she even know what a cartel is? Because she's acting a little too calm to know what a cartel is, I kill people, sell drugs, sell weapons, and she doesn't care? What? My mind is going crazy with the way she's acting until I remembered why I'm here, to get her to move in with me. Immediately.  “ Oh, well you should get home and pack, I'll drive you, ” I said. I'm just trying to get her to leave, so she can move in. The quicker the better.

She looked at me then Shinso,  “ No. ” She replied, and turned around, facing the coffee machine. “ Yes, ” I replied, this was all fun and games, but now I'm starting to get pissed. If she thinks she can get away with the attitude, she's thinking wrong. No-. ” I cut her off by walking behind the counter. She looked at me with fear in her eyes. “ Katsuki Bakugo, we are fucking leaving now do you need me to carry you out of the store, ” I said looking at her dead in the eyes. I could see panic arise in her, as well as fear. But she was dead before she admitted it. “ Izuku Midoriya, “ I said, “ I'm not leaving. ” She emphasized my name. Before she could even blink I had her over my shoulder.

I felt her tiny hands banging on my back, “ Let Me Go! ” She screamed. She began kicking her legs, I went to slap her thigh but accidentally slapped her ass. I felt her body tense, and she stopped struggling. I was surprised that I did that. But I'm not going to deny the fact that I want to do it again.

I carried her out of the store and into my car. Leaving Shinso to deal with the rest himself. I placed her in the car not trying to be too rough, and buckled her in, “ I can do that myself I'm not a ki- ” I closed her door before she could finish the sentence. As I was about to get in the car I got a call, it was the maid, I left Sophia with, I immediately answered. “ Si ” ( “ Yes? ” ) I asked, I heard Sophia's wails in the distance, a frightful voice spoke up, “ Señor, la joven Sofía no ha dejado de llorar. ”  ( “ Sir, the young lady Sophia hasn't stopped crying. ” ) She said, I could almost hear the fear radiating off of her.

“ Estaré en casa en un minuto, ”  ( “ I'll be home in a minute, ” ) I said quickly before hanging up. I got back into the car, and looked at Katsuki, she had her arms across her chest, pouting. So much for not being a child. “ We need to go to my house first, Sophia is upset, ”  I said before Turning the car on. I quickly pulled out of the spot I parked in driving toward my house.

“ I'll send some of my men to pick your stuff up, don't worry, ” I said looking at her, to find she was already looking at me. “ I just don't understand, why ? Like why couldn't you be more careful ? If you happened to be more careful none of this would have happened ”  She said.  “ Listen if you are Sophia's nanny, I would have had you move in anyway, no need to complain ”  I replied looking back at the road. After ten minutes we arrived at my house.

I looked over at Katsuki and saw her mouth wide open. I decided to lighten the mood by saying,  “ close your mouth before a bug flies in. ”  I said playfully.  “ Fuck you. ”  Was her response. I just laughed at her. When she's mad she looks like a kitten. She couldn't physically hurt me if she wanted to. I laughed at the thought of her trying to hurt me. Her hits tickled more than they hurt.