Chapter 7 - Izuku's Pov

*Izuku's POV*

I woke up to my phone ringing. I looked around to see why Katsuki hadn't woken us up, but I did see her around us. That's weird I thought. I was about to move but I felt Sophia on me. I looked down and saw her asleep on my chest. I picked her up and grabbed my phone. I saw I got a missed call from Shoto.

I quickly called him back, for him to answer in the first ring. " ¿ En donde estas ? " ( " ¿ Where are you at ? " ) Was the first thing he said. " ¿ Que quieres decir con eso ? " ( " What do you mean? " ) I tried to act clueless, if he knew where I was I wasn't going to hear the end of it. " Izuku stop playing around , I will track your ass down. " He replied seriously. " I'm at Sophia's nanny's apartment. Happy ? " I said sarcastically. " Oh, so the new nanny said yes. Is that where you were last night? " He asked. How the hell does he even know about that. " How the hell do you even know about that ? " I asked. Seriously I swear he knows everything.

" You don't need to worry about that. " He replied, I could almost hear the fucking smile on his face. I just groaned in response. " ¿ Izuku estas enamorado ? " ( " ¿ Does Izuku have a crush ? " ) He asked in a teasing tone. " No, " ( " No, " ) I replied quickly, maybe too quickly.
" Entonces si te gusta, eh Izuku, dime, ¿ cuándo tendre mas sobrinas y sobrinos ? Ah, y en la boda asegurate de tener una fuente de chocolate, sabes que soy la persona mas importante alli. Deberia recibir un tipo de trato especial. " ( " So you do like her, eh Izuku , tell me, when will I get some more nieces and nephews? Oh and at the wedding make sure you have a chocolate fountain, you know I am the most important person there. I should get special treatment. " ) He said seriously this time. " Es demasiado pronto para hablar de esta mierda. " ( " It's too early to be talking about this shit, " ) I said and hung up before he could even reply.

I groaned in annoyance. Then I remembered where we were. I quickly looked around for Katsuki, but I didn't see her. Where is she? I know she had work, but did she seriously leave us here? I thought she would have woken us up. I got up off the floor to look around. I went into her room first, placing a sleeping Sophia on the bed. I went in the bathroom, to not find her, well if she's not in here, and not in the living room, she's probably in the kitchen. I walked out of her, not before putting a blanket on Sophia, and walked towards the kitchen. She wasn't there but there was a note.

Hope you guys had a good nap. I'm going to work. Feel free to eat anything, just don't make a mess, and if you leave please lock the door

I read the note, so she did leave us here? I should get home, I need to finish some paperwork, and I'm pretty sure I have a meeting at one. It's almost ten right now, if I'm guessing right, Sophia and I slept for an hour or so. I'm probably going to have to leave Sophia with one of the maids while I'm in a meeting. Great.

I went around her apartment, picking up everything that belonged to us, and cleaning up a little. Once I finished packing everything up, I went over to Katsuki's room. When I got in there Sophia was still asleep, but she was snuggling into Katsuki's pillow. My heart immediately warmed up. I think I did the right thing by asking Katsuki to be Sophia's nanny. I feel like I freaked her out a little this morning, by asking her to quit and move into my house, but at this point, I would do anything to get her to come with us. Only because of Sophia, yeah, only because of Sophia. I thought. I mean yeah she's beautiful but I don't have feelings for her like that, do I? Okay, this is confusing my brain. I need to stop thinking of her.

I tried to shake off those thoughts as much as I could, walking over to Sophia and lifting her up . I tried unwrapping her from Katsuki's blanket but she wouldn't let go. I'm probably going to be back soon, so I'll just take it with us. I carried her out to the living room, grabbing her diaper bag that I just packed and we made our way out of her apartment. I locked her door like she asked, and began my way to my car. Once Sophia and I got down to the parking garage I put her in her car seat and closed her door. I went to my side of the car to get in when I saw something on my windshield.