Chapter 6 - Katsuki's Pov

* Katsuki's Pov *

           *beep* *beep* *beep*

My alarm went off. I groaned and silenced it. I went to roll over when I realized something was laying on me. I then realized that Izuku and Sophia came over last night. I slowly opened my eyes, squinting because of the light. When I fully got my eyes open I saw Sophia laying across my whole body. I lightly laughed, I'm still trying to decide if I want to be her nanny. If it weren't for Izuku I would have accepted the first time I got the question.

I stayed in that position so Sophia could sleep a little more. I need to get up soon. I have to go to work, I quite enjoy work. I like working at the bakery, but it doesn't pay enough. And speaking about jobs, I need to check all the applications I got. I lifted Sophia from my torso and placed her beside me. I grabbed my laptop from my nightstand and began checking applications.

And no response. I'm kinda bummed, I am just that much closer to working for a cartel leader, great. I looked over at Sophia, should I do this? I asked myself. I mean Mina did make a point, I would be protected, but that only goes so far. I think I'm still going to do it though, because of Sophia. She deserves someone other than her father who she can talk to when she's older. And grow up with someone who she can trust, and will care for her. Not that Izuku doesn't do that already, it's just he's always busy with work and stuff.

But now the question is when should I tell Izuku I accept the offer. I feel like accepting it now would be too quick, but Sophia can't even go an hour away from me. I feel accepting it later would be a pain in the ass for everyone. You know what I'll tell him tomorrow. It also gives me an extra day to make sure this is what I want.

I remembered having to go to work. I slowly get off of my bed, walking to the closet, grabbing my clothes for the day. Once I got everything I needed, I walked into my bathroom, putting them down, I began to wash my face, and brush my teeth. I began doing my hair and changing. Once I was finished I walked out of the bathroom, ready to make breakfast. I looked over at Sophia and saw she was still asleep. I walked out of my bedroom, to find Izuku still asleep as well. I quietly walked past him. Into the kitchen.

I opened the Fridge, getting out eggs, sausage, and some bread, I began whisking together the eggs, and putting some seasoning in them. I grabbed a pan, put some butter in it and put it on the stove. Once it heated up and poured my eggs on it. I got a spatula and began cooking them. I did the same with the sausage. I then put the bread in the toaster. Once I had finished I had two plates of eggs, sausage, and toast, I also had a smaller plate for Sophia with smaller pieces. I set them on the dining table and went back to the kitchen to grab Sophia's diaper bag. Once I got the bag.

I walked back into my room, to wake Sophia up and change her diaper. I began softly moving her. “ Good morning Sophie, ” I said as she began to move, she eventually sat up, I picked her up and laid her down on the edge of the bed. I began looking through the diaper bag for a change of clothes and a diaper. Once I found what I needed I undressed her and changed her diaper. I then changed her clothes and finger combed her hair. Once she looked okay I brought her out of my room and placed her on the floor, so she could crawl around a little. I then walked back to the kitchen to wash my hands.

I finished getting myself and Sophia ready and now I needed to wake Izuku up. I walked over to the couch, he looked so peaceful when he slept. He's handsome, my thoughts began to go crazy. I shook those off quickly. He's a cartel leader, I can't be thinking like this. I shook him slightly, he just groaned and dug his face into my pillow deeper. “ Izuku wake up, ” I said whispering, "I still have to respect that he is sleeping. I wouldn't want anyone to yell at me when I'm just waking up. “ No. ” He said, but it was muffled by the pillow. “ Come on, I made breakfast, and I have to leave soon, ” I replied. He just groaned and continued sleeping. I began to shake him more violently. “ Stop. ” He said angrily.