Chapter 5 - Izuku's Pov

* Izuku's  POV *

We just left Katsuki's, and Sophia has already started crying. I swear this has happened twice now. Why has my daughter gotten so attached to her? I mean yeah she's beautiful, and caring but why?

Sophia is only attached to me like this. It kinda makes me jealous. Ever since Sophia's whore of a mother left, she's only been attached to me like that. Crying when I left, and not stopping till I got home. I can't go back to her house, because I don't want her to think I'm a weirdo. Not that I care or anything. Why should I care what a person thinks of me? I thought. I'm Izuku Midoriya, Drug lord of the Mexican Cartel. What do I care about? It's not like I like her or anything.

I tried to convince myself that I didn't care, but deep down I did. I don't want to scare off the woman who my daughter loves. Yeah, that makes sense. I made my way to the car parked outside of her Apartment. I opened the back door, placing Sophia in her car seat, my insides were warming up looking at how cute her red face looked, from all the crying. Don't get me wrong I feel really bad, but she's just so cute like that. I shook my thoughts off, closing the door. I went over to my side of the car, getting in, and throwing the diaper bag in the passenger seat. I started the car and drove off. Weirdly I like driving, it calms me down. It eases my thoughts, but right now, with a crying baby, it wasn't so peaceful.

After a short ten minute drive, which also felt like hours with Sophia, we got to my house. I drove past the gates into the long driveway. I pulled up to my house, turning off the car. I stepped out, closing the door, enjoying the ten or so seconds without a crying baby. I went over to Sophia's door, opening it, only to have my ears filled with a loud cry.

I let out a loud sigh, bending down to unbuckle her. Once I unbuckled her and picked her up, I started bouncing her the same way  Katsuki did. It worked only about the time it took us to walk inside. And let me say that was the best minute or two minutes of my life. Just the quiet, with my favorite person in the world, that was until we made it inside and she started crying. And this time it wasn't like before, it was screaming and crying.

I know the maids and guards can hear it. That's just how loud it was. I look over to my right and see a guard with an unpleasant look on his face. I mentally laughed at that. My brain snapped out of it when Sophia only started crying louder. I had to pull her off of my hip and hold her at a distance from my ear.

I am so damn tempted to go back to Katsuki and let her deal with this shit, but I can't. I don't want to seem like a pussy to her, or someone who can't even take care of their child, who also seems like they're stalking her. I might sorta care about what she thinks of me. There I said it. I don't know how to explain this. I never cared about what anyone thought of me, but when it comes to her, I just really don't know. What the fuck is she doing to me.

I asked her to be my nanny this morning. I know Sophia practically loves her, and I don't mind her company. Which is weird because I mind everyone's company. I looked over at Sophia and saw she's still crying. I need to feed her, I thought. I can't remember the last time she ate. I'm sure Katsuki must have fed her, but maybe she's hungry again. I walked past the living room into the kitchen. Looking for some type of baby food, or bottle. I opened the fridge to see some baby food in there. I mentally cheered, grabbing it and making my way to the baby spoon drawer in my kitchen. Yes, my daughter has a drawer for her spoons.

I grabbed one, closing the drawer, making my way to the dining room. During all of this Sophia is still crying, go figure. I placed her down in her high chair, strapping her in, and sitting down myself. I opened her baby food, dipping the spoon in it, and bringing it to Sophia's mouth. To my surprise, she ate it.

Hopefully, this will make her stop crying. I fed her spoonful after spoonful, and she seemed to be enjoying it until halfway through when she stopped eating. Whenever I would try and give her another spoonful she would turn her head. Okay that's it I'm sick of this shit. I have work to do. At this point, I almost got in the car and went over to Katsuki's . But in the end, I decided against it.