Are Those......

🌻Hi my loves welcome back I hope you all are enjoying this book so far!🌻

💙💛

Nonetheless Naruto went about his shift trying his best to gather those tips as much as possible. Sometimes it was rather frustrating when he wouldn't get tipped at all. He knows when it came to discussing tips it was a fifty fifty on both ends or the whole then don't work as a server discussion came in.

It was more of a situation where he had a higher risk of making better money or good money throughout the day than a regular minimum wage job where he would have to wait months to get promoted or even try to do so.

With his goal being his hearing aids he found within the few jobs he's tried he had a better chance of meeting his goal with a serving job. Not only that but since restaurants always had more than a handful of servers if anything came up he knew that his shift could get covered by a coworker.

The day soon came to an end Naruto gathered most of the dishes on his last set of tables and took them to the mucking station. He washed his hands and printed out his checkout with an anxious sigh he sat down at one of his tables and began to count his money.

'Just a thousand away and I can get my hearing aids.'

'Get my fitting session.'

'And finally start some speech therapy too.'

Naruto counted his money and to his surprise he mad me in about five hours made one hundred and forty dollars. He wiggled his feet with excitement with that he stuffed his cash into his booklet and started with cleaning up his tables.

Naruto caught on to feeling slightly exhausted already he knew with school and work it would be a handful but he felt a bit more tried than usual. He tried his best to brush it off before ending the night with heading home taking a bath then hitting the sack.

The next morning Sasuke went about his usual morning routine. He felt his phone vibrate causing him to pull out his phone and gaze at the screen.

🩷Pink Gang🩷

Sasuke gazed at the photo that was sent to him of Naruto's schedule. The raven took some time to eye it before he gathered his things. He realized just like the both of them the blonds gathers all of his classes in two days which was Monday and Tuesday and had one class Wednesday.

Naruto 🍜
Don't wait up for me I woke up sick.

Banshee👹
Oh no! Are you okay?

Naruto🍜
Yeahhhhh I think so mostly feel like I've been hit by a bus.

Sasuke
It's more than likely Sakura's fault.

Banshee👹
🖕🏻

Naruto🍜
🤣
I want to let you all know you both are a work of art💀

Sasuke
Joke aside hope you feel better let us know if you need anything.

Banshee👹
The tomato whore is the one that needs to chill.
But yes let us know if anything Naruto
Also thanks for dealing with us not a lot of people can handle the way we treat each other they really think we hate each other.

Sasuke
But I do hate you though.

Banshee👹
This is why you were abandon at the store that one time.

Naruto chuckled he was laid on his side eyeing his phone as he read the bickering messages. He adored the get well soon messages that popped up here and there but right after the raven and pink blossom seconds later called each other a whore. Naruto tried to stay up but found his lashes shutting and before he knew it drifted off to sleep.