Just One Step At A Time

Hi my loves welcome back! I'm glad you all are enjoying the story!

🌻🌻

The next day Sasuke was getting ready when his phone began to go off he doubled checked himself in the mirror. He was dressed in a black turtle neck long sleeved shirt with black slacks and black combat boots. Sasuke placed two sets of silver necklaces around the turtle neck. He then slipped on a set of black rings over his index fingers and ring fingers.

He snatched his black backpack and hooked it over his shoulder as he grabbed his phone and answered the face time call from Sakura.

"Hello?"

"Stop moving!"

Sasuke did since it was so abrupt. The raven eyed his phone and saw Sakura in her kitchen where she stepped back a bit.

"Just do what I say okay?"

Sasuke was confused he knitted his brows but nodded.

"Hn."

"Okay hold out your hands a bit before your chest."

Sasuke looked around and placed his phone upon his dresser then placed his hands before his chest. His left hand was under his right with his left hand  hugging the top of his right hand.

"Okay now with your right hand fingers tips touch your chin then lay that hand on your left hand."

Sasuke mimic the moved causing Sakura to smile.

"That means morning!" She announced proudly.

"Now hold your left arm out and your forearm faced towards you."

Sasuke did just that his arm creating a backwards L.

"Okay now hold it out and placing your left hand over your right arm just above the middle of your arm above where it bends.

"Okay."

Now to sign morning you just have your right hand face down and then raise it up towards you that's morning."

"So this is good." Sakura explained her right hand finger tips touching her chin then she lowered her right hand to meet her left.

"Then morning is your left hand over your arm then lifting your right hand towards you."

"So..Good. Morning." She said happily as she signed.

"I think it would be cute if you greet Uzumaki that way."

Sasuke sighed and picked up the phone and exited his apartment.

"I guess but remember he doesn't wasn't anyone to know so if I sign they are going to put two and two together."

"Well maybe just try when you're alone or do it quick."

"Hn."

"You better tell me about today later on too!"

"Alright I will."

"Yeah talk to you soon!"

"Wait." Sasuke called out.