Transfer student

💙💛

"Can I sit here?"

Sasuke turned his eyes landing on the girl who asked him. Instantly when those ebony eyes fell over hers she blushed.

"N-never mind."

Sasuke watched the girl scurvy off before placing his attention back on the board in front of him. He watched around as the classroom chairs slowly filled up. The raven heard a chuckle causing a roll of his eyes as he turned to his best friend who snickered.

"You used to be like that Haruno." Sasuke teased.

Sakura face flustered up with embarrassment she smacked the others arm rather harshly.

"You wish I still was." She snapped back.

She adjusted her pink hoodie as she turned to eye the raven. Her emerald eyes fell of Sasuke's black sweater and white pants. The raven wore a watch on his left wrist and a set of black heart shaped earrings that had a crack through them.

Before Sasuke knew it the professor walked in and cleared his throat as he gazed up at the rolls of students. The classroom was made to appear like rolls to a movie theater. Instead of chairs it was rolls of long desks with rather hard chairs behind them the only part the long desks were split was in the middle due to stairs along with the right and left ends of the rooms. 

"Alright before we do roll call I want to introduce Uzumaki Naruto who is a transfer student." The professor announced.

The professor then looked around as his voice trailed out. The entrance door to the left opened causing everyone to look in that direction.

"Oooo first day late Mr. Kazuko is not going to like that." A student whispered.

"Ah there he is." Kazuko gestured with his hand as he held a smile to for the blond.

Naruto stepped in and bowed before turning to shut the door he approached the professor and bowed again then turned to face the students. Naruto looked nervously up at the others.

"He's cute." Sakura whispered.

Sasuke eyed the blond who bowed then stood up straight.

'His hair is as bright as Sakura's.' Sasuke thought.

Sasuke took a moment to take in the others appearance he saw that golden hair and  bright blue eyes. Naruto was dressed in a white sweater the right side of his sweater was tucked into baby blue ripped cargo pants while the other side hung out. A pair of black vans sealed the look together a glint appeared as Naruto turned his head a bit.

The professor leaned a bit forward and patted the others shoulders.

"You may choose your seat class is starting."

Sasuke knitted his brows and even side eyed Sakura who held the same expression.

"Related maybe?" She whispered.

"Probably I've never heard him speak so kindly." Sasuke whispered.

"What the heck?"

"Why didn't he go through the whole embarrassing introduction like the rest of us?"

Sasuke heard the others whispering about the blond and how suddenly kind their very strict and mean teacher suddenly was and sounded.

"I swear if I wasn't looking. I wouldn't have believed it was our professor."

"Dude fucking for real! I know he sounds too nice."

"Blue eyes is probably related or has ties."