The Merging of Two Core's

A few days after sorting out all the lads' Mainframes, Polycephaly and TV were at the Camera Base outside of Blues' Main Hangar. Vex had suggested TV make Polycephaly come over to meet up with her normal large units, then she'd spring the Twins on him. TV actually had a sense of humour and agreed it might help with Polycephaly's attitude as he was currently the largest unit barring the Titan's. The pair of TV's start walking over towards Vex's warehouse after checking in with Blue and his guys. Halfway there they get interrupted by a pair of Computer units that were pure white instead of the usual green around the same size as Polycephaly, TV looks at them and realises that these must be the Twins Vex had mentioned.

"Gals! Go easy on them, they don't know what you two can do yet!" Polycephaly snapped his head towards Vex's voice coming from her warehouse entrance and snarls through his monitor speakers. On his back are his usual extra four TV screens being flexed from tendrils.

"Mistress said you needed to spar? Would you like to both try at the same time or individually?"

"Girls, just spar with Polycephaly here for now, I need to have a word with Vex before I do anything with you two. Plus Polycephaly here seems to think he can take you on by himself with how he's snarling right now. You three have fun." As the Twins focus on their new toy, TV decides to teleport to Vex's side so he doesn't miss anything happening. "So you reckon your Twins will beat Polycephaly then?"

"Oh I don't reckon, I know they will. And when they do beat him, you will have to do something for me as the loser. How about it?"

"Make it so Polycephaly has to do something as well and sure. I will take that bet. And if Polycephaly wins, you have to do something for me."

"I really do like your confidence, even when you don't know their full capabilities. Oh, here we go, looks like the Twins are getting serious for once."

As the Twins circle Polycephaly, he is in the process of getting his wrist blades out, watching the two with all of his sub screens. As one lunges for him he blocks, the other vanishes from view. Lighting up all of his sub screens with his blinding power to try and flush out the second he gets hit in the back of the legs, which makes him crumple to his knees. Then the second Twin reappears and goes for his back where his tendrils emerge which he beats off using 2 of his sub screens. The first Twin wraps her cabling around both of his forearms and pins his arms to the ground as the second Twin tries to tangle up his tendrils in her own cabling. Lighting all 5 of his screens up with the paralysing rays, both of the Twins are forced into non-corporeal form and they retreat to regroup and adjust their battle strategy. As Polycephaly watches them, he could see they were ghost like currently instead of being completely invisible which gave him a slight advantage as he could see where they were going, one of his screens must've disabled the invisibility part briefly which the Twins were unaware of . Watching them split and come on either side of him he thrusts out his wrist blades and caught them both in the sides as they reformed in the air. Grabbing onto both he throws them together in front of him as he watches both put a creepy smiling face on their screens. Backing away, slightly confused at this development, he heard Vex laughing. Shaking off the slight fear when he heard that he readies up again to find that one of the Twins had vanished on him again. Rapidly flashing his screens around between the blinding and paralysing ones he was trying to protect himself from the hidden Twin without thinking of what the Twin that was stood in front of him was doing. Then he felt cables slamming into his head ports, then cables snaking up inside his coat and shirt slamming into his back ports and between the Twins, he had been overcome with no way of winning.

"Ok gals, leave the poor TV alone. To fight against you two fairly next time he needs a bit of an upgrade dontcha think? Why not take him and sort him out some in your own bay ?" Watching as the Twins put up wide smiling faces on their screens and pulling Polycephaly towards their warehouse with glee. "Yup those two are happy for a change. He might not have beat them this time but if he knew just how close he had been to actually stopping them with one of the moves he made.... Sheesh."