S1 E4: Murphy's law

I wake up in the dropship beside Monty who is still asleep. "Morning sleepy head" I hear and turn to see Octavia. "Morning" I mumble back. "Do you wanna go on a walk with me and Octavia?" Jasper ask me. I smile at him and say "yes, of course i do." Octavia puts her hand out to me to take, so I do. "How are you feeling?" I ask jasper as we walk out of the dropship. Before we can make it much further clarke grabs my arm
Pulling me away. I give Octavia and jasper and apologetic look before following my sister. "What?" I ask her. "Do you want to get revenge?" She ask me. I furrow my eyebrows and ask " for what?"

"Mom, getting our dad killed." She says lowing her voice. I give her a confused look and she picks up my wrist and it clicks she wants us to take off our wristbands. "But what about Kane and Katherine?" I ask. "Kane pushed the button that had out father killed and Katherine will be fine." She says. "Katherine raised me clarke. I can't just let her think I'm dead. she is my mom." Clarke shakes her head and says "she is not your mom." I scoff and say "right. How could I forget my real mom didn't want me." I pull my arm away from her and start walk away. "Wait Sierra." Clarke says going after me. "That's a little selfish. Don't you think. Katherine did nothing wrong. She doesn't deserve to think that I'm dead." I say turning around. "Sierra, I'm trying to get justice for our dad. In case you don't remember he got floated. Because of our mother." She says to me. "Are you kidding me clarke? Of course I remember. I didn't even get to say goodbye to my father. The only way your taking this wristband off of me is by killing me." I say walking away from her and up to jasper who is stopped by an opening in the fence. "Hey is everything ok?" Jasper ask me. "Yeah. Ready for this walk?" I ask him and he nods his head. Octavia is farther ahead and then she gets pulled by something in the bush and let's out a scream.

"Octavia?" Jasper ask. I take off toward the bush jasper right behind me. "Octavia are you ok?" I ask. But then some guy jumps out at us and octavia pushes him away saying "Hey jerk. Get the hell out of here." I shoot the guy a glare before following after octavia and jasper who are walking away. "Jasper there is nothing to be afraid of." I tell him before he falls to the ground. I try to catch him but end up falling with him. He looks straight ahead, his eyes widen with fear. I look up to see what he's looking at and see a knife, 2 fingers, and wells dead body. Me and Octavia share a look before we pull jasper up.

"Bellamy" i shout as we walk into camp. He turns toward me and instantly starts walking to me. "Will you guys get clarke?" I ask jasper and octavia. They nod their heads and walk off to find her. "What's going on?" Bellamy ask putting his hand on my arm. "We need to meet octavia, jasper, and clarke in the main tent. We'll explain there." I say walking to the tent, bellamy right behind me.

"This knife was made of metal of the dropship." Clarke says picking up the knife. "What do you mean?" Jasper ask, fear in his voice and his eyes still wide. "Who else knows about this?" Bellamy ask from behind me. "No one." I say "we brought it straight here." Octavia says. "Clarke?"
Jasper ask. "It means the grounders didn't kill wells. It was one of us." Clarke says.

"So, there's a murderer in the camp?" Jasper says. "There are lots of murderers in the camp." I say bellamy puts his hand on my Lower back moving forward just a little. "Shes right. This isn't news. We need to keep it quiet." He says. Clarke goes to leave the tent but I move infront of her. "Get out of my way Sierra." She says. "No, if you go out there and tell them it's only gonna cause more harm than than good." I say not moving. "Look at what we've achieved. The wall, the patrols. Like it or not, thinking the grounders killed wells is good for us." Bellamy says moving closer to us. "Oh good for you, you mean. What keep people afraid and they'll work for you? Is that it?" She ask. "Yeah that's it. But it's good for all of us. Fear of grounders is building that wall. And besides what are you gonna do just walk out there and ask the killer to step forward? You dont even know whos knife that is." He says