Chapter 2: Short Drive Homs

after a few more stops, it was finally sangwoo's. obama silently followed along, his steps so quiet it was almost like there was no one there at all.
"just follow me, you'll be okay," he stated, nodding as a sign of reassurance. obama slightly blushed and nodded along, "if you say so.."
     sangwoo wrapped his arm around obamas waist and chuckled, "my car is right around the corner. sorry its taking too long, i didnt expect to have company."
"its alright, i really dont mind," obama said with a soft smile. he looked into sangwoos eyes and almost tripped over himself. if it werent for sangwoo's arm gripping him, he wouldve fallen right on his face.
     "are you alright, mr. obama?" sangwoo asked with a concerned glare, his eyebrow quirked.
     obama nodded, "yes, yes.. im just a tad bit clumsy." as he finished his sentence, they surrounded a white car. sangwoo got his keys and opened the car door for obama, a cunning smile on his face. obama didnt really take notice and sat in the passenger seat. he looked at the other seat and waited for sangwoo to enter, and once he did, he sighed a breath of relief.
     "my home isnt that far from here, so dont get too comfortable."
     obama nodded and put his seatbelt on, not a single thought about work or presidency entered his mind. he was enjoying this a lot, thinking its simply too good to be true...

Sangbama Love Storyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें