Chapter 1: Love at First Sight

everyone was exhausted from work, obama finally decided to take a day off from his presidency and take a bus to see the beauties of new york. as he hopped on, his had his briefcase in his hands and still his president tuxedo on. its a surprise he didnt need his bodyguards.
      he looked around the subway and someone caught his eye. the person was so beautiful, so graceful. "he mustve took a long time to get his hair ready"... obama thought to himself. what was this feeling? he knew the divorce between him and michelle hit him hard, but not this hard... was he.. falling for someone new?

he caught himself zoning out while staring at this man, and quickly snapped out of it. when he returned his gaze on him, he realised the man was looking back this whole time!
     obama was extremely embarrassed and blurted out, "sorry, sir.. this- this stop is mine. ill see you soon."
     as the bus stopped, obama stood up and got ready to leave. this man, however, grabbed his shoulder and said, "dont leave."

...what was this? what was going on? "ive seen you staring at me for the whole ride. is there something on my face?" the man asked, quirking a brow. obama was eager to get out, but it was too late now.
     "no, sir, your face looks well kept." he replies, smiling softly as a sign of respect.
    "do you mind if i get your personal number, mr obama? im sangwoo oh."
     ofcourse obama's name would be known, but to be acknowledged by this man felt like heaven to him! obama then nodded accordingly, and entered his number into his phone. "there you are," he states.

sangwoo nodded and smiled, "didnt you say this was your stop? you better get off before the doors close. unless, that is, you want to tag along with me?"
     obama widened his eyes, "a— ah, i might as well.."