"offo, it's not like that."

kavya then went on to explain me the storyline of the show and how it's going to take place. hmm, interesting.

"okay i got it. but this host, is she cute or not?"

"it's a he, shubman."

"ah boomer"

"but i heard he's cute."

"is he? well good for me."

oh yeah, did i forgot to tell you that i'm a proud bi? kavya is the only soul who knows this little secret of mine. probably because she sees right through me and more probably because we both kind of swing that way. so a sense of comfort is there when we're both together.

"so how's everything with her?"

"same old same old. i'm thinking of getting engaged to her."

"woah, what's up with you dropping bombs each time you open your mouth. i mean it's a pretty big deal. getting engaged, getting settled in. i don't know it doesn't give me the thrill."

"life's certainly a ride shubman. but, for the ride to keep going, you'll need gas and for that you gotta stop at the gas station. that gas station for me is my girl. constantly providing me with enough fuel and encouragement to get going in my toughest times. it'll be disrespectful if i didn't honor her presence in my life."

"but, you love her and she loves you. you both know your each other's impact in one's life. life is going just the way you guys like it so why is that tag needed? the concept of marriage has never been clear to me. i honestly don't get it why people do it."

she lets out a small chuckle.

"you may not get it now shubman. but when you meet your "the one", you'll then certainly know what i'm talking about here. you'll get it then don't worry."

"whatever. also, did you just compare sara with a freaking "gas station"? lmaooo, this is what happens when a car enthusiast falls in love ig."

"shut up you bitchless moron."

"i won't be soon. my guts are telling me i'mma get laid soon."

"yeah, probably after you turn 60."

"aab what do i do? nobody matches my standards. i'm a prince after all."

"you'll get your princess or maybe a prince soon don't worry."

"thanks yarrr."

"achaa, i'm hanging up now. go to the afternoon practice, i'll meet you there."

"k. bye"

i made my way to grab a quick brunch before heading to the fields.

°°°°°°

as if god fast forwarded his watch, time began to pass quickly and very soon  came the time when both the parties would meet for the first time. a bonding session with the host. tomorrow would mark the first day of the show.

with great anticipation and excitement in his heart, ishan arrived at the venue where it would take place. he was profoundly impacted by the place, more like a palace. upon his arrival, he joined his crew.

ishan's pov

my heartbeat was going 120km/hr. to say i was just nervous wouldn't really justify the way i'm feeling right now.
it was anxiety along with excitement and also fear of messing everything up.
i haven't been this stressed about something since a long time. i wasn't even this much stressed during my final exams.