Chapter Twenty-Four

The flight was going by smoothly and I also went through Sunwoo's plan in more detail.

As soon as the seatbelt sign was turned off Sunwoo came into my cabin and started finalizing stuff. We even had our breakfast together in my cabin it still felt surreal to be going on a mission with Sunwoo to our dream location. The flight was of 18-hour almost. So we decided to look around the aircraft we took a little stroll to see everything that the first class offered then we sat down in the lounge kind of area that was there, we ordered coffee and a pastry. It felt like we were in a coffee shop.

Then suddenly Sunwoo asked, "What would you buy at a shop to make the cashier give you weird stares?" Looking at me with keen interest which made me feel self-conscious.

"Well, that came out of nowhere why do you ask?"I asked coming out of my trance.

"Oh I just came across it and I want to know what would you buy?" He said

"Hmm, good question though let me think."I forgot about the question when he suddenly inched closer to me.
I coughed and said " I think I would buy lots and lots of toilet paper, candles you know those big ones, and even the tall ones and might be red paint and red thread. Now that I think about it, it would be totally fun to fool a cashier"

"I am curious too what are you going to do with them," Sunwoo asked looking at me questioningly

" I know it's probably going to take me a lot of time to finish all of it but I would not have to buy toilet paper again then I can later use the red paint anywhere and the candles well we can light them now and then and the red thread is the only problem I think," I said

"I think you can learn to crochet and make something out of it". He said picking up his coffee and siping it.

"Hmm true," I said

After that, we both sat in silence enjoying each other's company and also having coffee and pastry.

"Let's sleep so that when we land you are not groggy," I said

"As if I am the one who will be groggy!! Remember that time we went on a trip to Vancouver who was the one walking like a zombie then huh!?"Suwoo said laughing at me as I made a fed-up face

"Why don't you guys ever forget anything for the last time I was not walking like a zombie I was tired and my leg had fallen asleep so it was kind of uncomfortable to walk," I said irritated

"Yeah yeah I know!!" he said laughing at the face I made.

I still remember I had tripped on a step and fallen and sprained my ankle nobody knew about it and we all had quite a lot of fun on the trip after a long time so I didn't want to taint the mood by telling them. So I tried to walk carefully and without letting them know I don't think Sunwoo knew about it if he knew he would have called me out on it.

"Hey you know though I knew you had sprained your leg that time I was just going to the lobby when I happened to see you fall I was about to come to help you when you walked away like nothing happened so I thought you weren't hurt much and I went on to meet everyone", Sunwoo said

"Oh my god seriously like I didn't think you knew about it", I said a bit surprised by the new information that I just got.

"Don't worry nobody knows about it. But why didn't you tell at least me about it?" Sunwoo asked his eyes trying to find the reason by reading my face.

"I tried to be discreet but I think that didn't work we had faced such a huge fight with the enemies and we were finally enjoying ourselves so I didn't want to make others worry about me and ruin their happy mood and you were quite drained after the mission too so I didn't want to make you worry. ", I said keeping my head down.