Chapter Eight

Jimins p.o.v
We went to hobi's room we went inside and closed the door Taehyung is with Y/n right now as he insisted on staying with her to help her if she needs anything.
We sat down around Jin Hyung as he was holding her diary we were a bit nervous to read it.
Then after a long session of contemplating on opening it or not. We opened to the first page it was written so neatly the time date and the place where she wrote this noted beautifully.
Jin Hyung started to read.
I will not be noting the date just place and time.
.
.
At Home  12:00pm
Hey there,
So today was a bit normal day like being bullied for not having a real mother and again Yeonjun and Sunwoo saved me from them before they could beat me more badly. I don't know what I would do without them. I miss my parents so much I wish that I had any good memory of them I just have this stupid memory of them dying infront of my eyes and I not even moving to help them I am an idiot why did I not die this bullying is getting me and every day it gets worse I am so done.
Anyways tmw is Sunwoo's birthday and we are celebrating his birthday at the orphanage it is sad that I am now adopted but Yeonjun and  Sunwoo aren't the orphanage people were nice enough to send them to elementry school same as me. The people there know us for a long time.
Anyways I will see you tmw a bit early or at this time only see ya.
                        Good night!! 💜
.
.
.
.
We saw many spots on the page I thought they were tears and they were. She was crying while writing.
Namjoon: She must miss her parents alot.
Jungkook: Of course she must miss them they died in front of her eyes. She must be traumatised by it.
Jimin: but guys she gave us her diary so that we can get to know her well but she trusted us soooo....
Hobi: I trust her and have no suspicion on her she looks in grief and she looks like an innocent soul who is craving for love but I can say that Mrs Han gave her that love but she is still not better she needs a full family to support let's promise that we will bring a true smile on her face one day.
Jin: Sure I have never seen a real smile on her face and I would love to bring one on her face.

Who thought that these ruthless Mafias who have severe trust issues would trust someone so easily and plus become soft to a person in a day.
This world is full of surprises.
( Would you believe someone so easily?? Like I need to know the person nicely or see their real side then only I will trust them)
Yoongi: but guys wait a sec who is Sunwoo and Yeonjun.
Jimin: well they might be the boys she said she was friends with from her childhood.
Hoeseok: How did you know?? Wait a sec and why do you love Y/n's nature so much and the incident you wanted to tell us. So will you like to speak now.
And then I and Jungkook told the whole Y/n's incident with Maya.
Well personaly I don't like Maya and the words which Y/n said to her were really so true.
.
Tae p.o.v
I was sitting on the sofa in y/n's room she was looking so peaceful while sleeping I started to play games on my phone and I connected headphones so I don't wake her up.
Then suddenly I heard some noise  but ignored it as I had to kill this Zombie well I was playing a bit scary game.
( But what he didn't knew was that he was screaming everytime he saw a zombie which woke Y/n up and she was annoyed so she which is you decide to scare him you put your hair infront of your face and went towards him.
Y/n's p.o.v
I went towards him and tapped on his back he just shrugged then again I tapped and then he realised something.
.
Tae p.o.v
Someone tapped on my back I shrugged it of as it couldn't be anyone Y/n was asleep and the boys were downstairs reading.
Again I felt someone tap then I realised that Y/N IS ASLEEP AND THE BOYS ARE DOWN BUSY THEN THIS IS AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
I screamed so loudly and hid behind the curtain and soon I heard someone laughing hard I popped my head out of the curtain to see Y/n laughing hard and soon the boys came.
Jin: what is happening here??
Y/n: nothing.......he was....screaming........while...
Playing so .......I decided to scare him and look at him... She said while laughing.
All of them looked at her then me their eyes softened even more then before and then I saw Y/n she was truly laughing it was not fake seeing her we to started laughing.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Thank you guys for reading love you guys alot
Hope you have a great day sorry for not updating for a long time. Hope you had fun reading this comment a heart if you are enjoying the story till now. Bye bye💜💜