Chapter Sixteen

Welcome back to hoshinori where you are going to see how dies next in the colourful water 💦 game.
RECAP....
The JJ 1 team is out.
Seokjin is handsome team has two members left which are Jhope and Seokjin
Next
Swag!! team is left with one member which is Namjoon
And the last team
The team which hoshinori is supporting is death paint team with two members left which are Taehyung and Y/N.
Let's see who wins this game of colourful water.
RECAP END....
After Tae and Y/n defeated The JJ team they high fives eachother and went forward to find the next victim.
Y/n went forward and stood behind Seokjin with a bucket full of water.
SURPRISE!!!! "
"y/n said and splashed all the water on Seokjin
Now the Sih (Seokjin is handsome)team was left with one member.
"This is too easy"
While Y/n was after Seokjin Taehyung was after Namjoon who was on high alert after his partner lost.
Taehyung was trying to find an open spot to attack Namjoon he went forward to Namjoon but to Tae's surprise J-hope came from behind him and drenched Namjoon in water so eventually only Jhope was left and soon enough the death paint team caught him and the death paint team won.
All the other teams had to do whatever the winner says for the rest of the day.
If you are thinking where did Sunwoo go well he went home early in the morning.
As soon as the game finished both the parents entered the lawn and said
"My dear children we have decided that the wedding will be in two days your suits and dresses have arrived today see if they fit you then tell us if you want some changes" father said
"Ok" we all said together
"Oh and all of you go clean yourselves and come down fast for breakfast" mom said
I and Taehyung were still celebrating our victory Jimin was sulking and Jungkook was siping banana milk sadly they both looked very adorable.
We rushed upstairs as we got to know that there will be pancakes and waffles for breakfast.
I quickly stepped inside my room closed the door and went towards my wardrobe to remove another pain of sweatshirt and sweats then I hoped into shower and under the hot water.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hello there everyone
HAPPY NEW YEAR. Hope you have a great year ahead. Have fun.