He looks towards his secretary and makes a gesture and within few minutes the boss of those loan sharks stands in Gngguk's office.

" How much money this girl owes you?"

Gngguk looks towards his secretary.

" Pay him!"

Shinae looks up at Gngguk as she gasps. His secretary leaves with that man.
Gngguk stands up from his chair and keeps his gun on his table unloading the bullets as Shinae's hearts beats increases in fear that now she owes the money to Gngguk instead.
Gngguk looks at her and maintains eyecontact with her while circling the table and reaching her.
He turns her chair on wheels facing her towards  him as she gasps , he keeps his hands on both the arms of chair leaning a little closer to him.

" I-I don't have money now, I need some months sir." She starts speaking all gibberish in nervousness while Gngguk continues to admire her from close.

" P-please don't kill me."

Gngguk lifts one of his eyebrows.

" And why do you think I have intentions of kiling you. "

She points towards his gun kept on the table slowly with her trembling hands.
Gngguk chuckles a little as he drops down his head  his heart almost bursts at how adorable she is.

" Cute!" he mumbles.

" I don't intend to kill you, if I had those intentions   you would have been dead by now . Yeah?"

She nods her head a little as he tilts his head to side.

He holds her chin to uplift her face as he looked into her scared eyes intently.

" I know you don't have money to pay me and I don't even want your money baby trust me... What I want is... You" She trembled in fear as her eyes widens.

He moves back from her and folds his arms with rolled up sleeves.

" I won't ask for much. Three, just three dates with me , I want to spend time with you and I think you can give me that."

Shinae thinks about it.

' Go for it Shinae three dates won't hurt in exchange of such huge loan.'

" B-but I have a condition."

" Go ahead! "
" You won't ask for any sexual favours. "

Gngguk chuckles bitterly as he moves towards her placing his hands on the arms of chair leaning closer to her.

" I would have gone to some prostitute if i really had those intentions baby I would have never asked you to date me. "

Shinae nods on realising that he is speaking the truth
" I-I agree for those dates ! "

Gngguk smiles at her as he moves back and turns around before stopping on his path. He speaks to his secretary.

" Make arrangements for our date tomorrow! ".

-----------------------

Shinae was walking towards her flat when the reality check that Gngguk  gave her about her boyfriend was still in her mind, she remembers how even Soha dislikes him and warns her against him. They both are in a relationship since one year and he was after her for one month when she agreed for his proposal but then everything changed even he changed or maybe he was same from start it's just that she was blinded by her love for him in start that she didn't noticed his true self.

She enters her apartment and finds her boyfriend sitting on their couch as Soha was giving him side eyes maybe she is just thinking too much atleast he is here to see her after his work.