Chapter-3

Author's pov

"How was your day?"

"How did it went?"

"What work did you do?"

"How was everything around?"

"Is your boss hot?"

These were the questions that ramsha had to answer, the last question was from humaira which she expected, everyone looked at her weirdly and she stood coolly expecting an answer from ramsha, ramsha face-palmed.

"Ab mene esa bhi kya kar diya jo tum saare mujhpe aankhein gaad rahe ho, hadd hae bhae, rimi tum jawab do ye to ghurte rahenge" Humaira pouted and crossed her arms, shahida hit her head lightly and glared and she whined.

(Now what did I do that you'll are boring holes in me, rimi you answer they'll keep glaring me)

"Humi tu to chup hi Raha kar, muh kholti hae or gud gobar nikalti hai, akhir kaar hae to akhtar sahab ki beti na, filter to inke muh pe bhi nahi hae" Shahida spoke glaring at the father-daughter, akhtar sahab gasped.

(Humi you better keep your mouth shut, you open it and say something stupid, at the end she is akhtar sahab's daughter, he also doesn't have filter on his mouth)

"Bas mae yahi to sochu ki mera naam ab tak aaya kyu nahi, jaha kuch galat hota hai waha akhtar sahab, bhae wah. Baccho ne kuch galat kiya, akhtar sahab ki wajah se" Akhtar sahab spoke, Shahida glared.

(That's what I was thinking why didn't my name came till now, where there's something wrong, fault is in akhtar sahab. The kids did something wrong, that's my fault)

"Han to ghar ke saare baccho ko tumne hi bigad ke rakha hai, saare bacche besharm hue we hae" Shahida spoke, Everyone shook their head.

(You're the reason all the childrens are shameless right now)

"Arey pehle rimi ko jawab Dene do fir tum dono lad lena, hume pura enjoy karna hai ye kalesh- I mean solve karenge na" Rafeeque spoke, he was the eldest cousin in them, aarif's son and he didn't had an ounce of maturity.

(Let rimi answer first then you both can fight, we'll enjoy this drama- I mean we'll solve it)

"Arey Tum dono chup raho, rimi beta batao" Ayyub spoke calmly, he was the calmest and most quiet one in their family, would only talks when needed. He was elder then akhtar and younger then aarif, basically they were three brothers living together with their wives and childrens.

(You both shut up, rimi tell us)

"My boss is the most arrogant and rude one, he made me read big giant files on the first day itself, I hate him. Even though I hate him but won't resign because the pay is high" Ramsha grinned, everyone understood ramsha would hate and irritate her boss forever till she's doing this job now.

"Aye mujeeb chai bana" Aarif ordered, the eldest one in their family but can act like a child, Mujeeb sigh and got up.

(Mujeeb prepare tea)

"Is ghar mae ek baar acchi chai bana di thi, ab Tak bhugat raha hu" Mujeeb murmured, he was son of ayyub and a naukar, he was so much irritated that he stayed out of the house most of the time even after his job time.

(I made good tea just one time and I'm tolerating the consequences till now)

"Aye kya bola kya bola, idhar marr to" Aarif spoke, mujeeb made a run to the kitchen while everyone laughed.