(9)

"minghao calm down dear.." grandma said while tapping minghao's shoulder who was shaking out of nervous as he heard ambulance's sound.

"Did....did I kill h..him.." minghao asked while looking at the floor. Wonwoo sigh and sit beside minghao who was still looking down.

"No minghao...he is just unconscious nothing else....." Wonwoo said and hand him a glass of water. Minghao took it and take a sip of water.

"Where is junhui?" As minghao asked that the main door open and junhui walked in. Junhui see all three of them were sitting on the sofa with minghao in middle.

"W..What happened there?" Grandma asked while talli the seat on the chair beside sofa. Junhui sigha dn sat in the chair.

"Yuchen was taken to the hospital and hearing minghao's scream the neighbor called police." At the mantion of police minghao's eyes widen. His grip on the wonwoo's hand get tight.

Wonwoo look at junhui. Wonwoo get up and make space for junhui to sit. Minghao look at junhui who sat beside him.

"Am I going to arrest?" Minghao asked while shading few tears. Junhui shook his head.

"No minghao....police will just ask why did you scream and why was yuchen unconscious?" As junhui said that minghao looked down trembling.

"He...he." grandma, junhui and wonwoo frown when minghao let out blabber.

"He....he w..was going to hit me with... with a k..knife." all of them widen their eyes in surprise. Wonwoo immediately get up and go to minghao to comfort him. While the grandma just sit there with tears.

Junhui get up and look down at minghao. He grab his arm and pull him to stand up infront of him. Minghao look at junhui with confused eyes along with wonwoo and grandma.

Minghao gasp when junhui started to check all around him and his body. "OMG.... did it hurt you.... Did the knife cut you somewhere??... let's go to hospital...let me call amb--"

"Woahhh...calm down boy....he is fine....you are scaring him." Wonwoo said while pulling minghao down to sit beside him.

"Yah.... I was just worried!" As junhui said that wonwoo roll his eyes and ignore him. Junhui gasp dramatically while giving him a glare.

"How dare you ignore me huh??" Junhui dramatically asked. So basically he and wonwoo were bickering. But they stop when they a giggles. They look at minghao who let out a beautiful giggle.

Minghao stop and look at the two before looking down. "Sorry." He whisper while looking down playing with his fingers. Wonwoo and junhui look at eachother before bursting out in laughing.

Minghao look at them and pout when he see both of them laughing at him. "OMG...look at him junhui he is so cute!!! I want to lunch his cheeks..." Wonwoo exclaimed while cooking at minghao who was still pouting.

"Oh no please...you have mingyu for that.!!" Junhui said before pushing wonwoo away from minghao. Wonwoo roll his eyes before getting up.

Grandma smile at three bickering. She didn't see minghao laughing this freely before.

"So minghao....you will come with me to police station right?" Minghao gulped when he hear junhui's serious voice. He look at wonwoo who nodded with a smile.

Minghao hesitately nodded. Junhui smile and ruffle younger's hair. Minghao's eyes slightly widen af the small gesture of older. He looked down blushing a little.

'he is so gentle. He is also nice , handsome and kind...should I give him a chan--  nooo...minghao what are you thinking...you... You can just careless...... He was also like this but he changed.'

Minghao was lost in his thoughts. Wonwoo noticed it and shook him.

"You okay?." Wonwoo asked curiously. Minghao smile and nodded. Minghao's eyes travel towards junhui who was talking and laughing with grandma. Without Minghao knowing a little smile spread on his face.

~~~~~~~