(7)

Minghao open his eyes when yuchen left him. He look at yuchen who was walking away from there towards kitchen. Minghao sigh and sat in the dinning table chair.

"He will come right?!" Minghao whisper thinking about junhui. He was scared of living here with yuchen now. Minghao look at window that was beside their main door.

He look back at the kitchen confirming yuchen is not coming back. Minghao slowly stood up making his way towards the window. He gets there and look out of it and see junhui's car.

Minghao smile at the thought of latter coming for him. But his smile slowly faded when he thought junhui can be here for another business. Minghao shook his head removing all other thoughts beside junhui saving him.

After spending few hours with junhui minghao felt strange feelings that he felt when he was with yuchen before their marriage.

"No...no I can't take a risk again...I don't want to fall in love again." Minghao said not knowing that his husband was behind him and was looking at where minghao was looking.

"So.....you called for help.." minghao flinch badly when he hear yuchen's voice just behind him. He turned around and see yuchen glaring at him.

"You don't love me anymore.....you love that doctor.....THAT BASTARD!!!" Yuchen shout on top of lungs after he heard minghao's confession. Minghao shook his head while trembling in fear.

"N..No.." yuchen slap him again this time very hard that minghao fell against the wall. His head hitting there hard. Minghao put his hand on his head and saw blood coming out.

Minghao look at yuchen who was still looking at him. "Yes....I..I don't love you anymore..." Minghao finally said something against yuchen. Yuchen's eyes get as red as blood. He look back at kitchen before going there.

As yuchen went away minghao run towards thier house's phone that was on the table. He dial grandma's number with his trembling hands. He was about to put it on but he hear footstep coming.

Minghao look back and widen his eyes when he saw yuchen coming towards him with knife in his hands. Minghao gasp and get down when yuchen was about hit him.

Minghao crawl opposition of yuchen. He look back at him and saw him coming towards him. Minghao run towards their bedroom.

Once he was inside he try to close the door but was not able to. He look up and see yuchen standing just infront of door. His eyes getting watery. He leave the door and run across the room.

Yuchen come inside and see minghao standing beside the window. He step closer to minghao who just begged him to stop. Yuchen smirk and continue to take his steps.

"Now..what will you do baby....you will not be able to spend time with your new lover..... because you.....are going die..", yuchen said while laughing.

Minghao look around him trying to find something that an help him in defence of yuchen. But it was too late when he see yuchen standing infront of him with knife.

~~~~~~'