(2)

Minghao look behind making sure yuchen isn't down yet. He turned to look at the handsome boy.

"May I help you?" Minghao asked. While the boy smile and let out his hand.

"Hii.. I'm wen junhui....I'm a doctor and come here with my colleagues to check every house  in this area. We come here to check if someone is sick or so--"

"No one is sick here....thank you.." minghao said and was about to closed ghedoor but junhui put his foot between the door so it can not be close.

"Okay no one is sick but mister....you have so many bruises... We can help--" junhui didn't complete his sentence when they hear a voice. A voice that minghao is scared for his life.

"Who is it babyy!" Minghao slowly turned around and see yuchen coming towards him with a smile. Which is probably fake and has lot of anger behind it.

Minghao looked down and back away letting yuchen come infront of door. Yuchen look at junhui who smile at him.

"Hey...I'm a doctor and I come here to check if anyone is sick or I'll if yes then we will help them without taking money." Junhui exclaimed while looking at yuchen.

Yuchen nodded his head and smile. "Well it's just me and my husband here and both of us are fine so--"

Junhui felt Pang in his heart when he hear husband word from yuchen's mouth. To be honest junhui like minghao by seeing first time which is just now 5 mins.ago.

You can say it is love...no not...love but like at the first sight.

"But he has so many bruises.if you want we can treat him or give a first aid box." Junhui interrupt yuchen while smiling hiding his little pain he felt.

"No thanks." Yuchen closed the door before junhui could even say something. Yuchen look at minghao and glared at him who was just looking down while time.

He grab his arms and pull him towards their room. One they entered their room yuchen pull minghao in their bathroom.

Minghao widen his eyes when he see yuchen picking up hand shower. He shook his head and back away.

"Who is he." Yuchen asked.

"I...I don't k..know."  mingaho whisper and back away till it was wall behind him. "Liar....you called him so you can run away from me...right you little shit!"

Yuchen whisper in his ears and hit minghao with hand shower. Mi hhai let out a loud scream. "Shut up...keep your voice down."

Yuchen said and continue to hit him with it while minghao just cry in pain while telling him not to do it.

Junhui sighed when yuchen closed the door. He turned around and see his colleague, wonwoo. They both left from minghao's house and approach the house beside theirs.

Junhui ring the bell and soon and old lady open the door. He bow and asked her some questions about someone being sick.

After he was done. He was about to go but again he turned around to the old lady.

"Amm...ma'am are you close with two boys that live there." Junhui asked while pointing at minghao's house.

~~~~~