(4)

Junhui was awkwardly sitting on the couch while tapping his feet on the floor. Infront of him was Minghao who was sipping his tea while eating the cookies he had baked.

Grandma who was sitting beside junhui tap his shoulder. Junhui look at her.

"I know why are you here....it's noon that's why." She whisper while wiggling her brows. Junhui let out a small smile and look at minghao who was enjoying his cookies and tea.

"I guess you are right!" Junhui said while she grinned and clap her hands cutely. Junhui smile looking at her.

"What's funny grandma?!" Minghao asked while looking at both of them. Grandma cleared her throat and shook her head.

Minghao look at junhui who was already looking at him. "So....why are you here again?" Minghao asked while putting his cup on the table.

"Uhhh.....I just got close to grandma and I was missing her so i decided to stop by." Junhui said. "Sure...miss me?!"

Grandma said while giving him a teasing smile. Junhui blush and look down. While minghao just look at both in confusion.

It was almost evening now. Time fly so fast that minghao didn't realise it was the time yuchen get home. He was enjoying his time with grandma and junhui.

"And then that patient ran off from there..!!!" As junhui completed telling his story he heard minghao laughing loudly. Minghao himself didn't know when was the last time he laugh this much. While junhui, he admire the Chinese boy with a small smile.

They were enjoying their time when they heard someone banging the door loudly. Three of them look at the door with frown.

But then their eyes wide when they see front door open. Minghao gasp and stood up when he see yuchen standing there with an angry expression. Minghao back away when he notice yuchen coming closer.

Minghao immediately hid behind Junhui who stood up infront of him. Yuchen notice this and let out scoff.

"Ahhh....I see where were you that day.....and why he was there the next day.....wahhh" yuchen said and laugh loudly. Minghao eyes got teary he grip on Junhui's arms tightly.

"Now little minghao have the courage to cheat huh!!! I think my punishment is too easy...that you decide to cheat me!" Yuchen said and come closer to them.

"Let's go minghaoo." Yuchen was standing infront of junhui who was glaring at him. "Listen mr it's matter between me and my husband. You should not interfere."

Yuchen pushed junhui and took minghao's hand. "N...No please Yuchen...I...I don't wa.." minghao immediately shut up when he yuchen glaring at him deadly.

Minghao turned around and look at junhui who was standing there with blank face. "Please help me." Minghao mouthed before yuchen pull him outside.

Grandma who was standing in the corner come close to junhui and put her hand on him. He looked at her. "Won't you save him."

"I can't...it's their matter i shouldn't come between them!" Junhui said and drop on the coach feeling bad. "See junhui.... You are not coming between them.. you are going to help someone who needs help. Minghao needs to get out of there....he can't Take it anymore. If you didn't save him his perspective Will change for men. How would you do  if the person you like thinks badly about you and others."

Junhui look at her understanding every word she said. He nodded and hug her. "Thank you grandma.. i promise I will get minghao out from that hell"

~~~~~