7. I will be your "no-one"

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

So everyone congratulated kaaya and vihaan. But kaaya was a little sad because she was missing someone..it was her mother and her male best friend. Aashika came near her and asked "hey..why are you sad?" Kaays didn't answer.

And the next moment someone said in a loud tone " oye Meri aashu aur kishu...look here." As soon as they both heard the voice it felt familiar to them so looked in front only to see their male best friend standing there.

They both rushed towards him and shouted while running "SHREY...TU AA GYA.." and hugged him tightly. But when vihaan and chirag saw this..they both looked at each other and said " abe ye saala kon hai?" Their eyes widened in shock.  Finally after a long hug they broke it and kaaya asked shrey " kutte you remembered your promise?" He replied " of course..aakhir tu aulaad hai meri teri shaadi kaise miss kar saktu hu?" And they laughed.

Vihaan and chirag arrived there and said " who is he..?" Kaaya and aashika turned to them and said while holding shrey's hand " He is our best friend.., our hole childhood, our crime partner, our param mitr..our sukh dukh ka saathi." " Meet him...shrey rathore, he's a CA."

After listening to such a long introduction of him from them...vihaan and chirag understood that this person is really very important in both of kaaya and aashika life. After talking to shrey for sometime..vihaan signaled kaaya to meet him at the upper terrace. 

When kaaya reached the upper terrace, it was fully decorated with red and white roses. And there was swing placed there and vihaan was looking up in the sky when he sensed kaaya's presence around him by hearing the jingling sounds of her bangles and accessories.

He turned around and kaaya took steps towards him while seeing the decoration and when she stood in front of him..she asked him "vihaan who did this all and for whom?" He replied while taking her hand in his " I did this all just for you...i never expressed my feelings to you..but today when I can declare you officially to the whole world as mine..I want to tell you something...earlier when we met... 2months ago...from that day only my heart because yours only yours but I did not wanted to accept that because I thought that a man like me can never love someone..love is not for me."

He continued "and then when we met at your house...I was not sure about my feelings towards you...but thing I was sure about..KI JO MAI APKE LIYE MEHSOOS KARTA HU...VO AUR KISI KE LIYE NAHI KARTA." By now tears started coming out from kaaya eyes..he wiped her tears and took her to the swing..made her sit there and then he too sat there holding some roses of different colors.

He took the white rose from the bunch and said " before you entered in my life..I was like this white rose..colourless...insensitive.." Then he took the pink rose " and then you entered in  my life and my heart became yours..you without knowing started capturing my mind,heart and soul." He finally took the red rose and was now on his knees and said " and how after so much..you are finally mine...I love you kaaya..I love you my amore...will you be mine forever?" Kaaya nodded in yes,took the rose and hugged him and said " yes vihaan I am only yours till eternity. "

Then vihaan took her to a corner and said looking straight up in the sky " MAA I promise you that I will keep your daughter always happy, I will always respect and trust her." Kaaya also looked up in the sky and said " yes maa,you used say na that you want a good son-in-law...see he is so good maa."

And they both looked at eachother and hugged each other...then vihaan said to kaaya " sit on the swing I have a gift for you. " And kaaya did the same...then after sometime vihaan came to kaaya holding a box in his hand...he bought anklets for her...as soon as kaaya opened the box and saw the anklets she said " wow..these are so beautiful. " and vihaan took the anklets and made her wear them with his hands. And then after sometime they came back to the lower Terrance.

Here aashika was sitting on a chair talking to shrey, when chirag came and said "Mr.shrey..will you please excuse us for a minute?" And shrey got confused..he first looked at aashika who gave him the same confused look...so he left from there. Aashika asked chirag " Why did you said him to leave?" Chirag said " because I also want to talk to you...since his arrival you haven't spoke a single word to anyone else." Aashika narrowed her eyebrows and said "yes I was talking to him because he is my best friend and we met after so long..that's it."

Chirag asked aashika " so have you both thought to marry each other..like other best friend's do?" Aashika quickly replied " No..not at all..this marriage and love are not my type...and also no-one stays forever...everyone leaves at some point of life..so better stay away from all this." Chirag replied with a smile on his lips." Okay then I will be your no-one."

○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○○

Byee
Your Author