4. YOU ARE MY AMORE

Author's P.O.V
The moment vihaan heard that kaaya is going to be his wife, he could not believe at his fate that the girl he met 2months ago, the girl whom he was not able to forget from past 2months, is going to be his wife...he murdered to himself with mixed feelings "phele dimag,phir dil,aur aab mere ghar pe aap raj karne wali hai miss soon to be Mrs.ranawat." and a small smiled formed on his lip after the word Mrs.ranawat.

Kaaya's p.o.v
I woke up a bit late today cause I don't have any hearing in court of any of the cases I am handling...so after freshening up and after getting dressed up properly
I went downstairs and there I saw papa.
When he saw me he called me towards him and went to him and he said "Kaaya beta you are happy about thus marriage, na?" And I just hummed in response and then papa again said " Then beta you both should know about each other..do one thing tomorrow both of you Go out on an outing and understand each other in a better way,okay? And again I Hummed in response and took my car keys and went on a drive. Whenever I Don't feel low I just go out for a drive or talk to my bhaiya. "I wonder if he also feels the same way about me,the way I feel for him." I said while speeding my car a bit, and was thinking about all this while driving and kept speeding the speed of my car when I didn't saw a big truck coming towards me..I tried to slow down but I was too late for that so I turned my car to other direction and then my car crashed to a tree and I remember nothing what happened after that.
Author's P.O.V
After the car crashed with the tree a whole lot of people gathered there and brought kaaya out of the car and called the ambulance. One of the people standing there knew kaaya's house address so he went there and informed sanjeev ji about this accident, while on the other side kaaya was admitted in the hospital and doctors were checking her. Sanjeev was on his way to the hospital where she was admitted also informed ranawats about this and they too rushed to the hospital and Utkarsh informed vihaan about this accident.

Vihaan's P.O.V
I was in my cabin when my phone rang and saw,it was of Utkarsh so picked it up and said " hello" and he replied "bhai ,kaaya bhabhi had a car accident, come fast, I am sending you the location of the hospital."

{Before reading further part I request you all to play "banjaara" song from villain..for the best experience while reading.}

Vihaan's P.O.V
After hearing Utkarsh's words It felt as of someone pierced my heart with a piece of glass and the world ad turned upside-down, I quickly took my car keys and drove to the hospital as soon as possible and kept saying all the time" be safe,kaaya". "BE safe, amore.." and within 15 minutes I reached the hospital and there after sometime. I found everyone and then my eyes fell on her who was in an unconscious state right now her forehead had a huge cut mark and her right wrist also had cut marks blood was all over her body I quickly went to her and held her hand and said " How come this all happened..amore...y..you can't..lea..leave me alone now..like this..I..I.have realized..that I can't live without you..mera baccha..get up...open your eyes kaaya.." and then the nurse came and said " sir,please stay out now,we need to operate her." And I left from and saw the doctor going towards the OT. I gripped his collar and said "IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO HER,THEN I WILL EVEN THINK FOR ONCE BEFORE KILLING YOU, I DON'T THINK YOU WILL LIKE TO GET ADMITTED IN THE SAME HOSPITAL YOU WORK...UNDERSTAND?" I almost shouted the last word and he nodded went inside the OT.

AUTHOR'S P.O.V
All the time when kaaya was getting operated vihaan and sanjeev ji were the two out all who were the most restless in all this while...vihaan didn't even sat down for a single he kept roaming here n there infornt of the OT door...every passing second felt like ages to him...and then after sometime the doctor came out and vihaan asked him " h..how is she...?" Doctor replied "She is out of danger now..you can meet her after a while..but sir..she will take time to gain consciousness." Sanjeev ji asked "How much time doctor?" And doctor said " 15 minutes or maybe 1-2 days because the anesthesia was little heavy for her." And vihaan's face fell after hearing that she might take 1-2 days to gain consciousness. He was thinking all this when nurse same out of the OT along with kaaya laying on the stretcher, as soon as vihaan saw he went towards her and asked the nurse "where are you taking her?" And the nurse replied " sir,we are shifting her to the private cabin..you can meet her there." And vihaan followed her to the private cabin and the shifted her and left from there vihaan didn't realized but everyone was present in the cabin at that time...he went towards kaaya sat on the table beside her bed..he held her hand and kissed her forehead and said "Why are you so stubborn amore...wake up please..I Can't see you like this..get up and pass your sarcastic replies on me..baccha wake up..open your eyes..please. " He said to her in a calm tone and a slight tear rolled down on his cheeks and after sensing that he was crying, kaaya slowly laughed and said " you Mr.kadus..when did started liking my sarcastic replies.ha? And wiped the tears coming out from his eyes. And he was in great shock after understanding that she was listening to all this and was also happy to know that she is fine now. He again said.." you..you were listening to all this from such a long time and didn't even let me know that..hmm..you are a great actor miss kaaya..you should give up on your profession as a lawyer and persuade in acting. " and then kaaya made a face and narrowed her eyebrows and said in a angry tone " oh hello..you don't know I am a daughter of an army officer and sister of an army officer and also a criminal lawyer myself...I am good at many things...you don't even know what all things I can do..understood.." and after seeing her back in her aura he smiled and said " oh meri jhansi ki rani..calm down I was just kidding and yes apni iss lambi si introduced mai add one more thing that you are going to be the wife Mr.vihaan singh Ranawat who is the most renowned businessman in asia." And after hearing this her cheeks turned crimson.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●

That's it was this chapter,hope you all liked it..thank you for your support cuties. Upcoming chapters are Going to be very interesting..stay tuned

Follow me on insta to get the latest update for the spoilers and chapters.
Insta ID: Author.anushka

Thank you
Byee