7. Engagement

Author's P.O.V
So they completed their remaining parikramaas and then..they were heading back towards the car to return back home when Vihaan's phone rang and it was neetu ji's call so picked it up and said " yes maa..we are done with the rituals here...we will return in 15 minutes. " neetu ji said " No..beta don't come back home..come to mall along with kaaya..we have to shopping for your engagement." Vihaan " okay maa..just send me the location." The call ended.

Vihaan turned towards kaaya and said " Amore,maa just called me she wants you to join them in for shopping. " Kaaya " shopping? For whom?" Vihaan " have forget that we are getting engaged day after tomorrow? So don't you need to shop for that?" Kaaya " oh..ya I have to..sorry. " vihaan " Don't you dare to repeat this mistake again. " Kaaya made a confused face and asked him " mistake? " He smiled and said " yes mistake..you need to apologize to anyone amore..not even to me ...you are a queen who just passes orders..that's it." She smiled after listening his reply and both of then headed towards the mall.

They reached the mall after a while and then kaaya started selecting a nice attire for the engagement. She saw some sarees but those didn't caught her attention, vihaan was noticing all her actions from a little distance sitting on a sofa. He slowly moved towards a lenhenga of royal blue colour he took it and went towards kaaya.

He stood behind her holding the lenhenga..when kaaya sensed his presence around her she said while looking towards some dresses " what happened..why are you standing like a ghost behind me and not saying something ?" The Vihaan singh Ranawat was for the first time in his life was not being able to say something to anyone...he said in low trembling tone " th..that..I...I actually..s saw this lenhenga for..y..you..I.. I thought you should try this outfit for our eng..engagement." Kaaya was still looking towards the dresses and after listening to him she smiled sarcastically thinking that she has so much effects on him.

She finally turned around and took the lenhenga and went to try it out in the changing room. Vihaan waited for her standing infornt of the door of the changing room for almost 30 minutes. Then finally she came out of the room and the room.

But she was not wearing the lenhenga, she came out wearing the anarkali suit she was wearing. Vihaan's face fell after he saw that she was not wearing the lenhenga and he said " Why didn't you wore the lenhenga? Didn't you liked it?" Kaaya giggled mischievously and said " I liked the lenhenga you choose for Me and I will wear the same lenhenga on our engagement. " Vihaan " Then why didn't you let me see you in that lenhenga?" Kaaya " because you need to wait for that..see me in that lenhenga on the day of our engagement only..okay Mr khadus singh Ranawat.."

And she ran towards the billing counter.
And said to neetu ji " aunty, I have selected this lenhenga, how's it? Neetu ji " beautiful beta, come let's buy matching jewelleries for you." Vihaan heard their conversation and said in a loud tone " MAA, I SELECTED THAT LENHENGA FOR HER!" neetu ji heard that and smiled lightly.

After the shopping was done vihaan dropped kaaya home. While they were in the car vihaan didn't even uttered a single word while driving. When they reached her home, he came out of the car,opened the passenger's seat door for her and she stepped out and said " I think koi baat nahi karna chahta hai..naraz hai shayad." She said the last sentence while cupping his face with her hands. He still didn't said anything so kaaya had no choice said kissed him on his cheek and said " bye Mr.khadus singh Ranawat..aab to maan jao."

Vihaan could not process what just happened, he just froze at the place where he was standing and slightly waved his hand saying bye..while noticing her leaving.

After reaching back his home vihaan had his dinner at then went straight towards his room. He layed down on his bed, closed his eyes and a big smile formed on his lips as he remembered about her cute lawyer and her tricks.

THE ENGAGEMENT DAY PART

So today was day when kaaya and vihaan were going to be engaged.

Evening time, vihaan was all set to reach the venue along with his family.
Here kaaya was still getting ready, vihaan could wait to see her, he waited for so long but now he was not able to control himself, so he texted aashika " hey aashika will you please send me some pictures of kaaya, I want to see how is she looking." Aashika saw the message and showed it to kaaya.

Kaaya said to her " come on aashu we will send him my pictures...but the pictures will be BLUR." And they both laughed a lot. Aashika sended the BLUR pictures of kaaya to vihaan.

Here when vihaan saw the notification, he almost jumped at the place where he was sitting. He quickly opened the pictures and saw the blur pictures...and the another message popped " sorry jiju..wait for a,little more." And he was about to throw his phone but somehow stopped himself from doing so.

Then after sometime he reached the venue and it was on the roof under the sky. Soon kaaya also arrived and as soon as vihaan saw her he was mesmerized by her beauty. She was looking like a pure goddess. She was doing a very light makeup.

Vihaan said to her when she reached him " Maar dalne ka iraada hai kya lawyer saahiba mujhe?" She said " aise kaise abhi to puri zindagi jhelna hai apko mujhe.." Then after sometime the time came when they had to fix the Ring in each other's finger.

Vihaan asked her before making her wear the ring, he was on his knees when he said this holding her hand " May I, miss Rajvansh?" Tears started coming out from her eyes and she she nodded in yes. Vihaan made her wear the ring and then it was kaaya's turn she said before making vihaan wear the ring, she was also about to go in her knees when vihaan said " No amore , you will not do thus I told you na.." and she stood straight and said to him " pakka pehna du na? Abhi bhi time hai soch lo jhel loge mujhe." And vihaan said " khushi khushi waakil saahiba."

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

This was all about this chapter, hope you guy's liked it make sure ti vote for chapter so that I update soon.

Bye
Your author
AS