1. PEHLI MULAKAT

Vihaan's P.O.V
I was In my cabin, when Ace called me and said that my Men have found one of my biggest business rival..I was glad to know that finally I gonna teach that girl a lesson..I said to myself "Now you will know what happens when someone steps into a lion's den." Then I exited my office and sat in the car and reached the place where that girl was kept, I had already commanded Ace to torture her a bit, but as soon as I saw that girl's face,I was shocked because she is not that which I was searching for she is some other girl..by now I was very angry because I don't like people suffering for no reasons.

SHE IS NOT THE GIRL I ASKED YOU TO TORTURE" I shouted at Ace.

As I saw that girl's face who was tied to the chair in front of me and quickly moved towards her and saw that there were cut marks on her shoulders and wrists and said in cold tone while opening the knots of the rope by which she was tied "YOU ALL ARE GOOD FOR NOTHING, I WANT THAT GIRL IN FRONT OF ME WITHIN 4 HOURS, BECAUSE OF YOUR MISTAKE SHE HAS SUFFERED SO MUCH" I said pointing my index finger towards the girls sitting on the chair in an unconscious state.

Then I picked her up in my arms and walked towards my car, then one of my bodyguard's opened the door and I sat at back seat of the car and Commanded the driver to drive to a hospital.

I looked at her who's head was placed on my lap and whispered in her ears
"WHO ARE YOU?, WHY AM I FEELING SO MUCH ATTACHED TO YOU?"

Then within 10 minutes we reached the hospital and quickly picked her up in my arms and rushed towards the reception area and did all the formalities and then the doctors and nurses came and took her for the dressing of her wounds...Then after sometime she was bought back by the same nurse on a wheel chair, and was still unconscious , so I asked the nurse "Why hasn't she still not gain consciousness ?" "How is she ?" And the replied " sir,there was a lot of blood loss because of the cut on her wrist, so she is still weak that's why she hasn't not gained consciousness till now..but will wake up and about her health she not completely fine,but will recover in 1 week, and yes, you can take her discharge papers now, and take her home.""And also take these medicines from the pharmacy." The nurse told me this all , and I nodded and came out of the hospital with her.

I sat in the car and told my driver to drive to my personal villa. And we reached the villa after sometime,as I entered the villa I took her to my room and settled her on my bed and then caressed her cheeks and said "Get well soon you little cutie pie." And sat on the sofa and opened my laptop and starting doing some work..

Kaaya's P.O.V
As I opened my eyes, I was shocked to see where am I and how did I reached this place then I moved up a little and noticed a man coming towards me I quickly stood up from the bed and grabbed a knife from a fruit basket which was kept on the side table..I noticed again that the man was still coming towards me so I quickly pushed him and his touched the wall and moved towards him placed the knife on his neck and said " Don't you dare try to do anything to me" he replied "excuse me miss I am not doing anything to you, listen to me" I then left him and we sar on the sofa and he explained the whole story and I thanked him for taking care of me and said" Now I should leave..I am okay now, thanks for helping me Mr.??" He said "Vihaan Singh Ranawat" and I smiled and said "Thank you Mr Ranawat" and he said "your welcome miss? And I said " Kaaya Rajvansh" and he also said "your are welcome miss rajvansh" and then I exited that villa and came to my house.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

How was the first chapter buddies?
Comment, vote and do follow me
Follow me on insta for getting updated about the upcoming chapters and spoilers ....
The next is Going to be very interesting..
Please support me so that I updated shortly.

Thank you for your time
Keep loving
Bye...