3. To be Mrs.Ranawat

Author's P.O.V
Neetu ji and irawati ji were sitting in the garden and sipping their tea when irawati ji asked neetu "DO you like kaaya?"
Neetu replied "yes,maa but why are asking me this?"
Irawati ji replied "because I want her to be the daughter-in-law of this house and vihaan's wife,she perfect for our family and vihaan."
Neetu ji replied "yes maa no doubt that she perfect for our family but...you know vihaan..he will never agree for this marriage" irawati ji replied "I know him but I am also his grandmother...I how to make him agree for this marriage...you just quickly tell everyone except of vihaan to meet me in my within half and hour." Neetu ji listened to irawati and nodded. Then within 10 minutes everyone except of vihaan were present in irawati's room.
Irawati said " DO you all want vihaan to get married?" And everyone especially Juhi replied excitingly " yesss, I want a bhabhi now" while other just said...yess
And then irawati told them the plan to make agree for marriage. She asked Utkarsh to make fake medical reports regard her health..that she is suffering from cancer and can die any moment. While other understood what to do and left from there.

Evening time
Vihaan came from office and as soon as he entered the house he saw everyone present in the hall sitting on the sofa silently. So he asked Juhi " what happened....why are you all so quite?"
Then Utkarsh showed him the fake reports and then vihaan came towards his grandmother and said " dadi, Nothing will happen to you, I will talk to the best doctors and you will be fine."
While irawati replied " No, son it's too late..now..but will give me sometime if I ask you?" He replied "yes , dadi ask what you want I will give everything you want." Irawati said " Then get married beta I want to you getting married...this is my last wish before I die..and you have to full fill it...will you beta?" Vihaan was shocked after hearing this he thought for sometime and the only thing he thought about was
Kaaya..he was just thinking of him and then he replied " yess dadi I will get married." He said this and left from there and went to his room. While everyone in hall were surprised to see that he agreed to get married so easily.
Then irawati asked neetu to call sanjeev ji. So she called him and irawati ji spoke to him and said " Namaste sanjeev ji..actually we want to ask you that will you give your daughter to us?"
Sanjeev ji could not understand her words and said" Namaste dadi ji, but what are you saying I can't understand."
Irawati replied " mai ye keh rahi hu ki ham apki beti ko apni ghar ki bahu aur hamare bete vihaan ki ardhangini bnana chahte hai.."
As soon as Sanjeev heard this he was very happy and replied " yes of course dadi ji..ye to mere aur Mero beti ke liye saubhaagyya ki baat hogi jo vo aapke pariwaar ka hissa banne."
Irawati said" okay then you ask kaaya about this and if she agrees then I will talk to priest and fix a date for their engagement..and yes our vihaan has already agreed for this marriage. "
Sanjeev said " okay dadi ji..namaste "

The same day(night),at Rajvansh villa:
Sanjeev went to kaaya's room but she was not there..so he went to study and kaaya was there he entered the study room and as soon as kaaya saw her father she said "papa,you here...?"
Sanjeev made her sit on the sofa and said "listen kishu beta..your maa always wanted you to get married in a family like we are...so...if I ask you to give me and your maa one last thing..then will you.?" Kaaya did not understand her father's word but replied " yes,papa I will full fill your wish." He said " Then get married to vihaan singh Ranawat..neetu's son..I will not force you..but..I he will keep you happy all your life." Kaaya was not able to process what just her father said..she replied back with trembling lips, " papa,...I.. I will t..talk to you re..regarding this...a..a..after sometime., please leave me alone right now." And then Sanjeev left from there,he knew that can't handle her right now..but brother can so he asked his son to go her, and make her agree for this marriage...after sometime Krishav went to her and made her understand all the things and she at last agreed for the marriage...it was very difficult for her to say yes for this marriage because only she the mafia side of Vihaan and was thinking that what if someday..something happens to vihaan then what will she do..what will happen to her because internally somewhere in her heart she also knew that she has started developing strong feeling for him...

Vihaan's P.O.V
I know that o agreed for marriage but I Don't know why since then I am just thinking about kaaya only...I accept that I like her...but...no..can't love her because..I am the king of the dark world..and if my enemies get know that there is someone in my life for whom I can get down on my knees..then they will surely do anything to her to bring on my knees...and I can't afford her to face such things again after that incident which took place 2 months ago..I have to forget her...but I can't...she is ruling my mind and heart..from the very first day I saw her...o God what is she doing to me.

The next morning
Author's P.O.V

During breakfast, neetu ji was serving chapatis to everyone...when she came to vihaan she said "would you like to know that with whom are we getting you married too"? While vihaan just thought about kaaya...and neetu ji again said.." you are getting married to KAAYA RAJVANSH..sanjeev's daughter is going to be Mrs.ranawat." He was drinking water and choked after hearing his mom's words...while Utkarsh said " bhai aap tu bhabhi ka naam sunkar hee itna darr gye...ghar aane ke baad kya hoga apkaa." And vihaan gave a death stare to him and he started eating again and his grandmother asked asked "vihaan beta do you like her or not..I mean you don't have any problem getting married to her?" And he just hummed in response and immediately left from there.

................

This was all about this chapter,hope you all liked it and also from next chapter onwards..it's really gonna be very interesting...

Follow me on instagram for getting updated with spoilers and upcoming chapters.

Insta ID : Author.anushka

Byee
Thanks for you love.