•ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ•

Start from the beginning

The girl smiled watching him and the next second she shouted excitedly.

"Carel Babyyyy",I narrowed my eyes hearing her extra sweet candy voice.

Her arms were spread wide and she was almost about to embrace Carel but that man stepped aside making her face the wall. Her expression changed faster, even a chameleon takes his sweet time to change its colour but her.

"At least develop a habit of greeting others too Miss Tiana and not in the same way as Carel of course but in a decent way. You can!"

Her head finally turned towards me and her brows furrowed together as she saw me, her eyes stayed on me with a permanent scowl on her forehead.

"Who are you?", My lips curled up hearing her, standing on my feet I tossed the red rose back on the table and saw it landing swiftly on the black files placed there.

Pulling my thoughts away from it, i focused on the girl who was staring at me with a frown.

I stepped closer, my steps were neither small nor big. It was like a hunter.

"We don't ask the Queen about her identity, do we?", I saw her gulping and then automatically she stepped back, her focus was on me now. Totally

Good.

"Wh..what..", I smiled sweetly, she was nervous and confused and the way she was stammering it was clear that she is getting scared from me.

"Oh come on, don't be scared i just wanted to know how did you rejected Cassian. You know, it's not like all can reject guys so professionally, like you did."

I gritted my teeth at last but maintained my smile back as I saw her frowning and then she chuckled. She is melting in my words. Dumb girl i must say.

"Oh about that man? What was his name...ah ya Cassian, he was such an innocent man...I mean who proposes this simply, no diamond ring and no other things.... boring man, i would have loved if Carel was in his place "

I curtly nodded my head hearing her and then smiled, she smiled back at me and then I saw the scared expression disappearing from her face. She is comfortable now. Bad

My smile vanished as I saw her looking at me with a smile.

"By the way you didn't introduce yourself, i think our vibe matched, Who are yo-aaaaaaaa"

My knife touched her throat, my eyes burned with anger as I stared at her who was standing like a frozen statue, her eyes were focused on my hand which was holding the knife on her throat.

I pulled her hair harshly by my Right hand and pressed the knife more into her throat such that some of her blood coated my knife, it was not too deep to kill her. But still painful

"Uhh...le...lea-", I tilted my head a little and smirked watching her stammering, her eyes widened when she saw a single drop of her blood touching the floor.

"I am his sister-in-law.", I whispered near her ear and chuckled bitterly watching her crying.

"Why are you crying? Saw your death in front of you? What about him? You made him insecure.", My voice was low just for her to hear and then I pushed her harshly, she stumbled on her steps and held her neck where a small cut was done by me.

"Youu-", She glared at me, i rolled my eyes at her childish act , seriously!

"Bold of you to glare at me.", I whispered dangerously to her and stepped ahead, grabbing her by her head harshly i traced my knife on her cheeks, she was frozen on her spot making me smile internally, it's satisfying.