The Corspe In The Bathroom

Start from the beginning

Leila looked at him as if he was deranged and smirked. "You're such a little pathetic boy, god knows why he made you a mere detective."

Theodore gritted his teeth. "Mind you, I'm one of the best detectives out there." Leila raised an eyebrow at Theodore's ego and smirked even bigger.

"Anyway, I'm still waiting for the call!" She giggled (which wasn't a cute sound to Theodore's ears at all) and waved him bye out of the cafe.

His phone buzzed of a lot of messages from Nathan and he growled. I can't even eat my breakfast now! He thought as he drove to the church at high but safe speed and his hand will often grapple a donut as he bit into it, almost moaning about how it was so delicious.

He instantly reached the church and it's a bit quiet, too unnerving for Theodore and he brought his breakfast inside, spotting a group of people inside.

"THEODORE, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?! I'VE BEEN CALLING YOU EVER SINCE!! WHY DIDN'T YOU PICK UP?! IS THAT DONUTS?!" Nathan nearly jumped on him out of rage but Theodore looked so  unconcerned by everything around him as he silently finished his breakfast.

"I can't believe the nerve of this guy, just a murder happened here and he's eating!" A light voice muttered and he frown, setting his eyes on a brunette with a cute face and sharp jaw, blue eyes and a cute little nose. A feeling stirred within him but he has to compose himself and maintain a coldness around him.

"Good morning, everyone." His voice rang loud and clear and he looked around as he set his eyes on a familiar someone...this is the same person that crumbled him. This fact made his heart shook and he looked away. "I'm sorry for being late, I needed to get breakfast. Where's the body?"

He hasn't even seen his two friends.

"This way." Nathan nodded over to him, and pulled him to the dressing room and entered. He spotted Christian and Jackson as they watched over a sobbing red-eyed now tear-stained face blonde and her dress and face was stained with dark red blood.

"Hello, Theo." Yvonne Hampton came as she shook Theodore's hand. He looked at the tired looking pathologist and his heart hurts upon seeing his friend like this. His eyes looked looked over on some people as he catches on a cold blonde man and stiffened.

"Enough with the formalities!" A woman snapped at Theodore, making him frown. She was a natural beauty with cat-like big brown eyes, a perfect shaped face and the aura around her screams luxury.

"Samantha." It was the same cold blonde man who threatens warningly, shutting her up and turning to Theodore, crossing his arms. "I never really expected such a famous detective like you will take joy in coming late at a important time like this! My fiancée was literally murdered! We're going to get married today!"

"Chase, stop!" A woman with platinum blonde hair said, unwaveringly eyes just boring into Theodore's soul. "Morning, I'm Natasha Meadows, the mother of the victim."

"Morning." Theodore shook her hand with a tiny smile. "I offer my condolences for a tragic event. But I promise I and my dear colleagues will find the killer and bring all the justice you deserve."

"My, what a kind boy." Natasha looked so pleased. Theodore locked eyes with her as he stiffened and looked away. Not now, as well as not ever! He composed himself.

He spun around. "Yvonne, the corpse?"

Yvonne gestured with her hands and she led Theodore into the bathroom where the water and blood was washed off and then, he laid eyes on the blue-colored girl, limp and cold due to death. Her wedding dress was stained with dried blood and so is her neck, her platinum blonde hair over her peaceful face.

The crying blonde behind him choked out a sob and muttering out loud, "She can't be like that...why is she dead? It shouldn't have been her. Why her?"

Roseanne took a look at her dead sister.

She looked beautiful laying on the floor, like a fallen angel from heaven and the thought made Roseanne realize that she lost a sister, a best friend, and a person she could always count on all because of a silly abrupt change.

"Did you get information leading to her death? Any signs of how the victim died?" Christian asked Yvonne with narrowing eyes, looking sympathetically at Roseanne that the look made her feel so weak as she shivered closer to Lisa.

"Apparently, no." Yvonne looked apologetic. "This is the very first of many cases I've dealt with that the murder is so gory yet clean. But all that I know is that she's been slashed by something sharp at the neck which caused her to die in a few seconds."

"Time of death?" Jackson frowned.

Yvonne looked at him. "I can't say."

"What about the security camera?"

"We tried to check but apparently, it's been hacked to shut down and smashed so we have no hope of what happened in the room." Natasha said. "Or even though anything that might lead to clues."

"But there's something!" Yvonne said so suddenly. "There was a problem with the power box and it gives us something that the killer probably tampered with the wires and caused this very room to black out."

"Fantastic, send the forensic team and let them check for fingerprints or anything so we can go ahead with this murder." Theodore said and spinning around to face Natasha. "Where's Mr Meadows?"

"He wasn't here earlier but he's coming." Natasha then ignored him, going to her other daughter and patting her back now softly, muttering something to her.

"Good, because we're going to interview only the people that has a close bond or relationship with the victim." He said as he watched some people getting Rosalie into a body bag. Then he brought out his phone and dialed a number. "Joelle, I'm so sorry that today's your day off but this is surprisingly urgent? Oh...you know...I see. Bring the files over then, we're going to lead a investigation."

...

How's the first chapter? What do you think of Theodore? Leila? Almost all the characters here?

Nathan - Namjoon
Yvonne - Yerim/Yeri